Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3  

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed scenarios where Railjack Survival (and potentially Spy) rewards were not given when playing Public matchmaking.

so those of us that lost Ambassador parts due to this get nothing for the loss and have to farm it again?

• Like 5

Devs are considering doing a balancing pass on Lich Damage Attentuation, aka the code that reduces damage from more powerful weapons such as Arquebex, and seems to have affected nearly every high DPS weapon, seen here:

https://trello.com/c/dDGVE0Ch/213-tune-damage-attenuation-see-description

Fetched from the Official Warframe Discord.

Though still no mention of Galvanised Mods not working correctly on projectile weapons, Sisters/Liches being apparently broken on the third stab, and the mod description of Umbral mods to match their actual values. 

• Like 1

This post was suppose to be a bug report but it turned in to explanation why this update does absolutely nothing to enable primary/secondary weapons to be used as your main damage source in level 4k++ SP I will post it in the main thread and last hot fix to increase the chance for the developers to read it

Enjoy.

I reported this issue twice before

quote:

“Hunter Munition is bugged right now it has around 10-15% bleed chance, damage of the bleed is much lower and allot of dots expires after 2 seconds. Tested with Kuva Tonkor and Stahlta in multiple Void steel path runs.”

This bug was mostly fixed with: (Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.2) even dough it was not listed but now Hotfix 30.5.3 reintroduced this bug again.

I did 4 hour test run with kuva tonkor as only damage source in SP void survival [enemy level over 4k] about 12 hours before the last hotfix and every thing was working like it should as expected new mods and arcanes changed nothing.

As of now quite often in SP corrupted heavy gunner level 120/140 can survive 3 Tonkor projectiles that land at it’s feet and sometimes it needs 5-6 shots to die.

The only reason players cared bout this update is because you guys promised to make primary/secondary weapons viable in armoured steel path level 4k++

The only reason why 4 primary weapons and 6 after this update can be used and are viable in armoured Steel Path levels 1-9k is because of hunter munitions, if this one mod is not working we have no weapons to use and we are back to melee.

Ps. We still do not have a single secondary that can be used as your main damage source in level 4k+.

(viable means high enough KPS to sustain life support not just ability to kill)

So dear DE unless your idea of bringing back primary/secondary weapons to usable state is to turn all weapons in to high AOE high crit and than use one copy paste hunter munition build, than what you need to do is look back before Old blood update.

You know the time when there where 17 both primary and secondary weapons that where used for damage and meaningful and impact-full utility vs enemies that where 100 times harder to kill.

This are the mistakes that resulted in the sad state of weapons and modding in warframe:

(Mistake 1) Changes to corrosive, SP corrupted heavy gunner level 200 has 27k armour so after 10 corrosive and 1 fire this enemy still has 2700 armour that’s 90% of damage reduction this damage reduction is applied to every damage and status prock the only exception is bleed.

But level 200 is very low, it’s a joke for every endurance runner this is how this enemy scales with higher levels:

level 1250= 106k armour

level 4000= 250k

level 9999= 500k armour

Eximus units have much higher armour and health values +40% damage reduction to all elemental damage and +50 to one addition elemental damage type.

Ancient healers aura grants additional 90% damage reduction effectively multiplying the EHP by 10.

Bleed ignores all of that that’s why it still works.

(Mistake 2) Nerf to gas damage. Scailing with toxin mods 5m rage gas prock was the only status effect that was able to compete with bleed up to level 2k and it needed corrosive in order to do that after level 2k bleed was stronger, the longer you played the bigger the gap between gas and bleed was.

(Mistake 3) Introduction of AOE fall-off implemented with Old Bood update, this change was/is so poorly implemented that it instantly killed all AOE weapons effectively reducing their DPS by 90% and this weapons are still useless even dough they should be hunter munition viable just try using old ZARR.

All primary weapons that can be used right now where released after Old Blood and have 6-8m AOE range.

It would be much better if fall-off was removed and all AOE of new weapons was reduced to 4-5m.

(Mistake 4) Nerfs to support weapons (Zenistar/Shotguns). The weapons that where enabling you main damage primary/secondary weapon to do what it needed to do mainly by applying corrosive and crowd controll.

So this weapons where back than what the nukor is today but allowed for much more strategic use with blast for added crowd control and utility(new blast sucks).

(Mistake 5) all immortality/invincibility mechanics (shield gate, rolling gard) and abilities that where added on top of invisibility that was already breaking the game.

Melee did not became the problem magically unexpectedly, you gave us multiple layers of immortality on top of invisibility and abilities that can just switch off enemy AI and than you gave us weapon that require one button press and instantly nullifies all enemy defences.

What did you think was going to happen?!?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

so those of us that lost Ambassador parts due to this get nothing for the loss and have to farm it again?

Yes.  Welcome to Warfarm.
I feel your pain.

• Like 1

Ahh last fix before tennocon, i think i wouldn't farm tenet weapon first until it was sure that they will not change the mechanic of killing first sister subordinate. The process is just too time consuming compare to lich. Really need a change to it, im not just the one who saying this, and there are alot of suggestion there for them to change.

Thanks to hotfix anyway.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shemarria said:

Yes.  Welcome to Warfarm.
I feel your pain.

This same thing happened with the infested K-drive  -  seeing it occur again is disappointing and makes me question if they are testing this stuff before release.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed enemy Hounds activating its Null Audit Precept when it doesn't have a visible target. 

Request: This ability should be triggered/activated whenever the Hound or Warframe are effected by an eximus aura. It should not be limited to line-of-sight.

Reason: many eximus units keep their distance and hide behind groups of minions.

Results: If visibility is required, this precept is almost useless. I'll just scrap it to make more room for surviability mods.

Please advise.

• Like 4

Why did you remove the void traces from void storms droptable. Put them back in please and make it so you get the new resource only from killing your sisters thralls please.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eidolias said:

Why did you remove the void traces from void storms droptable. Put them back in please and make it so you get the new resource only from killing your sisters thralls please.

Wow, that is the only reason why I bother doing Void storm in Saturn but now the game mode is completely dead to me. 

• Like 3

I think that Liches need a little more tweaking : like the higher they get the more quicker they get enfuriated when you takz out their pets and bases, also nice joke on murmur farming made faster .... yes doggo bring lot more murmur progress but since they spawn 3x less often it's quite the same as before.

Be well.

• Like 2

The requirement of doing granum void to get a corpus candidate to spawn, without some way to influence what weapon they give you, is ridiculous. I could've done two kuva litches in the amount of time it's taken me to try and roll the weapon I want so far. Even with twice as bad rng on getting the weapon I want from them.

Nobody has the time to do this S#&$. I have all the time in the world and I don't have the time to do this S#&$. This is the first time in the 4 years I've played this game that bad rng's caused me to ragequit.

Before anyone says anything about it. The weapon I'm after is the Envoy. I know the meles are from the perrin shop.

On top of the new practically mandatory arcanes and mods, farmed through steel path and arbitrations (yay) respectively, and the tenet meles you have to get through an insane void storm grind. This is very possibly the most unpleasantly grindy update ever released.

Also on the topic of rng, I've gotten a disproportionately large amount of litch weapons that rolled minimum element bonus. Nearly 1 of every 6 weapons (currently 9/55 total). That amount more than doubles if it's within 2 points of minimum. For how difficult and time consuming these are to get, combined with needing multiple of to max one out, This is an unacceptably high rate for rolling weapons with stats this low.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Request: This ability should be triggered/activated whenever the Hound or Warframe are effected by an eximus aura. It should not be limited to line-of-sight.

Reason: many eximus units keep their distance and hide behind groups of minions.

Results: If visibility is required, this precept is almost useless. I'll just scrap it to make more room for surviability mods.

Please advise.

The change states Enemy Hounds. It's a bug I reported where they could happily interrupt and put your abilities on cooldown even if they were quite literally 200m away behind a locked Friendship door to an entirely separate tile to the one you were standing in.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed cases where the Tenet Envoy rockets could remain in the air indefinitely.

Like the incessant beeping after an aimed shot and no explosion? Yeah, still doing that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.3 

--nice--

There's currently a bug with Yareli's sidearm, the Kompressa. Component pieces aren't being recognised in the Foundry despite having them in the inventory. The weapon is unable to be crafted currently because of it.

(Nvm, I'm an idiot 😂 too used to component parts not being needed to be crafted.)

I do however keep getting a ton of 'Unknown Error's being thrown up in the foundry when crafting minerals/ores, so something seems off there regarding coding/scripts. The 'Are you sure you want to-' popup remains after clicking OK, and when claiming it throws up an error. This seems to happen with pretty much all ores/minerals.

20210710134530_1.jpg

20210710134656_1.jpg

Edited by Numerikuu
  • Like 2

Will the the inevitable nerfing of Banshee so Sonar doesn't work on liches be considered "An emergency"? Because I know you'll do it, I'm just curious if I need to help my friends still playing this burning pile of something else right now or not.

20 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Remember the DevStream where you guys said "We are going to nerf melee 10% and buff guns 90%" ?  Was I a fool to believe you?

To be fair, I like the idea of the new galvanized mods. I also like the idea of the new arcanes, but I resent having to unlock one weapon at a time.

Did this update bring buffs to gun mods? Not exactly, we got new mods and arcanes we have to buy and grind.

Did this update bring buffs to gun stats? No. Or buffs to gun mechanics and/or reload times? No. How about buffs to status ailments that function in tandem with guns and ranged attacks? No.

Just a reminder that some guns have a forced impact status proc and now the impact enhances Parazon Finishers, which are melee attacks. They could have been adapted to something a bit more universal.

• Like 7

I’m coming from a place of love because this game has been the best thing that happened to me during quarantine, so, it pains me deeply to say that Yareli's current state is so underwhelming. I was SUPER hyped for her, she is exactly the type of frame that I wanted coming into the game, a water-based big hearted themed frame! With my favorite “syndicate”, (love the vent kids), the comic book was so adorable, the quest was super fun (yes, I actually like k-drive) but there some points that are making very hard FOR ME to love the gameplay with her:

1 - The kdrive will make you fall off the map when you get into it 70% of the times you try to get in it without jumping first

2 - The damage reduction in Merulina is not great and if you get knocked out of the kdrive you’ll get one shooted in most of the 80-120 enemy level’s (which is not that much of a high level content, arbitrations with her were a literal nightmare).

3 - The third ability (aquablades) not scaling with range is very very VERY frustrating when some enemies and most of the maps can kick you out of the kdrive, your only means of survivability. We need to be able to mod our merulina for the stability on the kdrive or the range scaling on 3 should be added.

• Like 1