Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please get rid of Shadow Stalker and Syndicate Assassination Attempts

It nothing but a pain in the back side, being in a high level mission and then out of nowhere Stalker shows up, you have to wait for him to spawn, whilst you're waiting you have to see where he spawns, and its just like "how many times have I killed this dude already". Same with Syndicates, what is the point?

I was on a Sisters of Parvos mission. I had to fight a Sister, then Stalker showed up, and then some Syndicate tried to kill. Talk about bad luck right. smh

Stalker needs a serious buff if anything; his Shadow Sentient gear was supposed to make him tougher, it made him way easier. OG Stalker could shoot arrows and throw knives at your face before you even knew where he was, it was like fighting an actual ninja.

Syndicate Death squads need serious reworks as well. on one hand you've got New Loka's ancients, who will ripline and toxin aura you to death if you're not careful, and on the other you have Steel Meridian's "Free Affinity Meatball Invasion". Steel Med should have a proper Grineer unit for their death squads, like Heavy Gunners or Bombards; something actually dangerous to the player. 

I can see how it’s annoying to kill the same enemy over & over again, but I don’t really see a real issue with this honestly. It only takes a couple seconds to kill Shadow Stalker/Syndicate Death Squads and then you’re already back to what you were doing in the mission.

Buy some syndicate pets and do a few rescues and make a decent spectre (I like Atlas with a Proboscis), or use on call crew that has a decent weapon and it will take care of the problem by itself until you get gear that solves your issues with them.

13 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I'm gonna buy a second hand ps4 and sneak in every single mission you are to spawn the wolf of saturn six

Spawn him in the state he was when he was first released, before they nerfed him into the ground. :devil:

This belongs to the feedback forum section, but whatever...

I'm seriously against removing stalkers and syndicates, even though I do Steel Path regularly and they appear there regularly enough. Why am I against it? Because I can handle them, and because it creates a bit of excitement. Yeah shadow stalker could use better rewards for sure, and syndicates could drop maybe a medallion per group spawn or something, but that's about all I can think of to complain about it.

Should we also make eidolons easier so that people could solo them with even less trouble than they have now?

Archived