Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #3

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #3

Weapon Changes:

• Ambassador clip size increased to 96 and increased ammo pool to 960.
  • Tenet Diplos clip size increased to 92 and increased ammo pool to 460.

Changes:

• Updated Vermisplicer description from "attack up to five" to "attack up to three". 
  • Favourited Friends now move to the top of the list in the Invite screen.

Fixes:

• Another fix towards a softlock during the Kuva Lich/Sister Convert/Vanquish choice related to attempting to switch from Pistol to Parazon.
  • Fixed progression stopper in the Waverider Quest due to some Challenges not registering properly.
  • Fixed enemy Hounds activating its Null Audit Precept when it doesn't have a visible target. 
  • Fixed Khora’s Venari not gaining Affinity. 
  • Fixed Rivens not being generated for the Cadus.
    • After looking into this issue we saw that some Bo Rivens out in the wild can be equipped on the Cadus. This fixes both the missing Cadus Riven generation AND that some Rivens were generated that could be equipped to both the Bo and Cadus. Please be advised that this fix will correct any existing Bo Riven Mods so that they cannot be equipped on your Cadus.
  • Fixed scenarios where Railjack Survival (and potentially Spy) rewards were not given when playing Public matchmaking. 
  • Fixed 50k Kuva not appearing in Teshin's Steel Path Honors offerings.
  • Fixed cases where the Tenet Envoy rockets could remain in the air indefinitely.
  • Fixed Friendly AI not properly using the Tenet Envoy.
  • Fixed Primary Critical Chance Helminth Invigorations not buffing Primary Shotguns.
  • Fixed the Railjack becoming vulnerable while players are inside the Galleon if a Host migration occurred. 
  • Fixed Falcor quick throw losing velocity when hitting anything.
  • Fixed Buff and Energy not resetting upon entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit when Yareli is riding Merulina.
  • Fixed Yareli Clients not receiving her Passive buff after changing Primary weapons in the Simulacrum's Arsenal.
  • Fixed Sister Soul Punch ability not being properly limited to a single clone instance at a time. It can also no longer copy your Pets/Sentinels since these were missing some customizations (like their heads).
  • Fixed friendly Syndicate Specters having the Parazon Mercy icon when they’re below 40% Health.
  • Fixed inability to select scroll bars for Chat windows when using a controller.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability on an enemy just before it got converted to a Thrall by a Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed Chat text appearing and becoming stuck on screen when maneuvering various options in the Pause Menus.
  • Fixed Excalibur being displayed when viewing the Operator collections in the Market. 
  • Fixed Day of the Dead Glyphs being invisible on Nidus, Tenno & Orokin UI Themes.
  • Fixed a script error by viewing Treasurer from the Codex in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a script error when an On-Call Elite Crew member with an increased Pilot Trait spawned in a non-Railjack mission.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Simulacrum and Xaku. 
  • Fixed a script error related to a Crew members downed Transmission playing.

Missed change:
In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground. 

I didn’t see it listed so please correct me if it is. Was the fix pushed through for those of us who didn’t receive the oull mod? I killed my liche 3 days before the Sisters of Parvos update dropped but I didn’t receive a lot of what was promised in the update. Just wondering when the fix for that will be. Thanks! 😊

Rail Jack stability is still a bit frustrating. Rail Jack is better overall there can be no doubt about that, however, I've had difficulty finishing off two Sisters due to missions breaking i.e. "Defeat Sisters" objective remains despite all 4 being . . . retired and extraction is impossible. Is this something that will receive fixes sooner rather than later?

1 minute ago, (PSN)Mad_Hatter1887 said:

I didn’t see it listed so please correct me if it is. Was the fix pushed through for those of us who didn’t receive the oull mod? I killed my liche 3 days before the Sisters of Parvos update dropped but I didn’t receive a lot of what was promised in the update. Just wondering when the fix for that will be. Thanks! 😊

Yeah, forgot about that too. I thought maybe I read it wrong and only active Kuva units gave the OULL but my friend didn't receive one despite having an active Kuva Lich?

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Multi-Melta said:

Yeah, forgot about that too. I thought maybe I read it wrong and only active Kuva units gave the OULL but my friend didn't receive one despite having an active Kuva Lich?

Here it is from the update. We were supposed to get it as a login reward, everyone should have received one that met the requirements. A lot of people didn’t though and they haven’t fixed it yet. I didn’t get the mod or the Requium Ultimatum.

quoting the release page: “With the release of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, players will receive the following upon login: 

Players who have Converted a Kuva Lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL”

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Mad_Hatter1887 said:

Here it is from the update. We were supposed to get it as a login reward, everyone should have received one that met the requirements. A lot of people didn’t though and they haven’t fixed it yet. I didn’t get the mod or the Requium Ultimatum.

quoting the release page: “With the release of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, players will receive the following upon login: 

Players who have Converted a Kuva Lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL”

@[DE]Danielle any news? Or do we need to submit a ticket? Any assistance is greatly appreciated! 😊

@[DE]Danielle

I when up to 60 mints 5 times, then I went for 20m, I got the BP, then I go to take a look at it and the BP is not their, I check my invertory and I dont see it. I spent 6h trying to get this weapon just to find out that I didn`t get it THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW, I WANT MY BP BACK.

The Ambassador weapon is tedious to farm for no reason, the parts are in railjack nodes where before you even get to do the survival you have to do a railjack objective first, then the parts are dropped in different locations and drop in rotation C so you have to wait 20, 40, 60 minits and the drop chance is low.

This is unnecessary grind for no reason and needs to change. Also the weapon with the secondary shot takes 44 shots and the reload is 2.6 seconds again this is unnecessary and need to change.

Weapon drop changes:

• Make all the parts drop on one location (venus)
  • I would rather it not drop on railjack mission and drop on a normal corpas tileset but if you`re going to keep it on railjack, remove the railjack small objectives so we can go strait to the survival.
  • The weapon parts should drop on rotation A.
  • The drop chance should be increased by 50%.

Weapon changes:

• Decrease the reload speed to1.5 or 2.0 seconds.
  • Remove the reload animation when switching to the secondary fire.
  • Make the secondary fire consume 22 ammo per shot.

After the hotfix when i play with a friend I can no longer stab my sister from Parvos with the Parazon an my friend too. The interaction button is displayed but as soon as I press it, the button disappears and I can no longer interact with the sister for the rest of the mission.

In solo mode it works.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PSN)Vexx757:

The Ambassador weapon is tedious to farm for no reason, the parts are in railjack nodes where before you even get to do the survival you have to do a railjack objective first, then the parts are dropped in different locations and drop in rotation C so you have to wait 20, 40, 60 minits and the drop chance is low.

This is unnecessary grind for no reason and needs to change. …..

The reason is, to keep us bussy.

No content, then let them grind for the next Year.

This i see in other Games. Good time to stop playing. 

The whole Update is realy bad. 

Or they try to make a Destiny Clone.

Look to the Weapons from Glast. Same. 

Maybe DE hear what some ppl say, but definetly the wrong ppl. 

They say grind needs to be rewarding - yeah. XD Mission faild. 

Buffs on Weapons - yeah, some Mods but they dont help. Rework the Guns. 

And nerfing Meele results in bad Weapon beeing useless and only the good Wepons are worth to be played. 

Its a PvE Game and some Players enjoy it to much beeing strong and fast.

Great Job….

Playstation still needs these fixes from PC patch notes 30.5.2

• Fixed having bound Activate Power to another button resulting in an inability to use said bound button to cast Abilities while you’re riding Merulina as Yareli. 

• Fixed Radar effects (Enemy Radar, Loot Radar, etc) not working while you are riding a K-Drive/Merulina

7 minutes ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

The new grind is fine but the ambassador is a hard pass, also doing void storms and not getting holokeys is getting really old really fast, we need guaranteed holokeys because this isn't working.

While we're at it, why not make everything have a 100% drop chance, because that's logical! /s Seriously though, why are you playing a RPG if you don't wanna grind?

Archived