Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #3

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PSN)JustJoshinEnt:

4 runs. I got keys 3 times.  x6 each time (Veil).  It's there, and it works, you're just getting crappy RNG rolls, is all.  It happens.

Crappy is an understatement considering two people I know have very similar results. Maybe you just have very great rng. :P

I normally don't post to these, but i feel i must because I know a lot of people who appreciate this update won't. Thank you for the update. While there are still a few bugs, im very happy with all this new content. I don't understand why people are complaining about all this, there are a ton of new things for them to do.

As an end game player, I like that I now need to grind out approximately 4,500 steel essence in order to unlock all arcane slots on my weapons. That gives me a rewarding reason to play the steel path more. I also appreciate that you regularly release this new content, and there are so many more that share my opinion.

@[DE]Megan  and the rest of the devs, please don't be discouraged by the small percentage of people who are here complaining that they can't adapt to challenges like good Tenno. Those of us who like Warframe for what it is are with you 100%.

Its a looter shooter folks. Thats simply what this game is, and it has broke the f%&@ing mold on the formula in so many ways. You guys could get to heaven and complain that the streets are gold and not platinum...

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Weapon Changes:

• Ambassador clip size increased to 96 and increased ammo pool to 960.
  • Tenet Diplos clip size increased to 92 and increased ammo pool to 460.

Changes:

• Updated Vermisplicer description from "attack up to five" to "attack up to three". 
  • Favourited Friends now move to the top of the list in the Invite screen.

Fixes:

• Another fix towards a softlock during the Kuva Lich/Sister Convert/Vanquish choice related to attempting to switch from Pistol to Parazon.
  • Fixed progression stopper in the Waverider Quest due to some Challenges not registering properly.
  • Fixed enemy Hounds activating its Null Audit Precept when it doesn't have a visible target. 
  • Fixed Khora’s Venari not gaining Affinity. 
  • Fixed Rivens not being generated for the Cadus.
    • After looking into this issue we saw that some Bo Rivens out in the wild can be equipped on the Cadus. This fixes both the missing Cadus Riven generation AND that some Rivens were generated that could be equipped to both the Bo and Cadus. Please be advised that this fix will correct any existing Bo Riven Mods so that they cannot be equipped on your Cadus.
  • Fixed scenarios where Railjack Survival (and potentially Spy) rewards were not given when playing Public matchmaking. 
  • Fixed 50k Kuva not appearing in Teshin's Steel Path Honors offerings.
  • Fixed cases where the Tenet Envoy rockets could remain in the air indefinitely.
  • Fixed Friendly AI not properly using the Tenet Envoy.
  • Fixed Primary Critical Chance Helminth Invigorations not buffing Primary Shotguns.
  • Fixed the Railjack becoming vulnerable while players are inside the Galleon if a Host migration occurred. 
  • Fixed Falcor quick throw losing velocity when hitting anything.
  • Fixed Buff and Energy not resetting upon entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit when Yareli is riding Merulina.
  • Fixed Yareli Clients not receiving her Passive buff after changing Primary weapons in the Simulacrum's Arsenal.
  • Fixed Sister Soul Punch ability not being properly limited to a single clone instance at a time. It can also no longer copy your Pets/Sentinels since these were missing some customizations (like their heads).
  • Fixed friendly Syndicate Specters having the Parazon Mercy icon when they’re below 40% Health.
  • Fixed inability to select scroll bars for Chat windows when using a controller.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability on an enemy just before it got converted to a Thrall by a Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed Chat text appearing and becoming stuck on screen when maneuvering various options in the Pause Menus.
  • Fixed Excalibur being displayed when viewing the Operator collections in the Market. 
  • Fixed Day of the Dead Glyphs being invisible on Nidus, Tenno & Orokin UI Themes.
  • Fixed a script error by viewing Treasurer from the Codex in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a script error when an On-Call Elite Crew member with an increased Pilot Trait spawned in a non-Railjack mission.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Simulacrum and Xaku. 
  • Fixed a script error related to a Crew members downed Transmission playing.

Missed change:
In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground. 

Can we adjust Venari's Regalia now? Mine's been broken since you released Khora's Deluxe.

Please put the Interact with Pet back in the Incubator, it no longer is required for pet upkeep but was so fun to give a pet to my Kavats each day where now you have to jump her anywhere on the ship for the old Interact animations

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Weapon Changes:

• Ambassador clip size increased to 96 and increased ammo pool to 960.
  • Tenet Diplos clip size increased to 92 and increased ammo pool to 460.

Changes:

• Updated Vermisplicer description from "attack up to five" to "attack up to three". 
  • Favourited Friends now move to the top of the list in the Invite screen.

Fixes:

• Another fix towards a softlock during the Kuva Lich/Sister Convert/Vanquish choice related to attempting to switch from Pistol to Parazon.
  • Fixed progression stopper in the Waverider Quest due to some Challenges not registering properly.
  • Fixed enemy Hounds activating its Null Audit Precept when it doesn't have a visible target. 
  • Fixed Khora’s Venari not gaining Affinity. 
  • Fixed Rivens not being generated for the Cadus.
    • After looking into this issue we saw that some Bo Rivens out in the wild can be equipped on the Cadus. This fixes both the missing Cadus Riven generation AND that some Rivens were generated that could be equipped to both the Bo and Cadus. Please be advised that this fix will correct any existing Bo Riven Mods so that they cannot be equipped on your Cadus.
  • Fixed scenarios where Railjack Survival (and potentially Spy) rewards were not given when playing Public matchmaking. 
  • Fixed 50k Kuva not appearing in Teshin's Steel Path Honors offerings.
  • Fixed cases where the Tenet Envoy rockets could remain in the air indefinitely.
  • Fixed Friendly AI not properly using the Tenet Envoy.
  • Fixed Primary Critical Chance Helminth Invigorations not buffing Primary Shotguns.
  • Fixed the Railjack becoming vulnerable while players are inside the Galleon if a Host migration occurred. 
  • Fixed Falcor quick throw losing velocity when hitting anything.
  • Fixed Buff and Energy not resetting upon entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit when Yareli is riding Merulina.
  • Fixed Yareli Clients not receiving her Passive buff after changing Primary weapons in the Simulacrum's Arsenal.
  • Fixed Sister Soul Punch ability not being properly limited to a single clone instance at a time. It can also no longer copy your Pets/Sentinels since these were missing some customizations (like their heads).
  • Fixed friendly Syndicate Specters having the Parazon Mercy icon when they’re below 40% Health.
  • Fixed inability to select scroll bars for Chat windows when using a controller.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability on an enemy just before it got converted to a Thrall by a Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed Chat text appearing and becoming stuck on screen when maneuvering various options in the Pause Menus.
  • Fixed Excalibur being displayed when viewing the Operator collections in the Market. 
  • Fixed Day of the Dead Glyphs being invisible on Nidus, Tenno & Orokin UI Themes.
  • Fixed a script error by viewing Treasurer from the Codex in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a script error when an On-Call Elite Crew member with an increased Pilot Trait spawned in a non-Railjack mission.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Simulacrum and Xaku. 
  • Fixed a script error related to a Crew members downed Transmission playing.

Missed change:
In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground. 

Double post by my device, can an admin remove this one please? Thank you

3 hours ago, (PSN)moonlitxshadow said:

What about the helminth stuff? Are you really gunna punish veterans?

And there's some chatter out there about the galvanized mods not even working properly.

No one is being "punished".  There are still very viable, efficient ways to gain experience with the Helminth.  

This is no different than a "level cap increase" in most MMOs, as was mentioned elsewhere in these forums... (maybe this thread, I forget).  You don't grind missions once reaching level cap, and then when new DLC raises that cap, expect the devs of that game to "reimburse you" for all your kills thereafter.  That's ridiculous. 

If there were no other means of gaining experience, it'd be one thing... but that simply isn't the case.

3 hours ago, (PSN)moonlitxshadow said:

What about the helminth stuff? Are you really gunna punish veterans?

And there's some chatter out there about the galvanized mods not even working properly.

Wait, what? Whats wrong with helminth? Are you talking about not getting progress towards ranks while there weren't ranks 11-15?

Other than that, the new helminth segment is BEAST MODE. Loving the week long buffs for three frames a week.

Just now, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Ouch. Well, then I shall accept not only defeat, but also my key rng.

lol No worries.  If you like, I'm happy to help you out and run you through some missions for them! I still need a ton of 'em, so...  And I actually enjoy RJ, so won't be an issue. 

Just let me know! :)  Feel free to add me in the game, on PSN, or what have you.  Good luck, Tenno!

10 hours ago, (PSN)Boomstickman98 said:

While we're at it, why not make everything have a 100% drop chance, because that's logical! /s Seriously though, why are you playing a RPG if you don't wanna grind?

I grinded the new stuff, even did the quest frame, but the time it takes to do void storms plus not getting the holokeys is discouraging at best, i rather have less holokeys as a drop but in a consistent rate, it was a really low move on them putting those tenet weapons behind RJ farm.

i still feel forced to play the void storms solo or with friend(s) in closed squad because most efforts to start them in open squads result in endless loading screen. only solution then is to close the game and restart....

And in endless missions every single player should be allowed to extract, whenever he wants!

Il y a 12 heures, (PSN)Boomstickman98 a dit :

While we're at it, why not make everything have a 100% drop chance, because that's logical! /s Seriously though, why are you playing a RPG if you don't wanna grind?

its not a grind. rota c its stupid and boring. loot nothing in proxima for farm. dont need farm 80 hour survive for just  one bad weapon.

one guy did stat in general discussion for this weapon.

3 hours ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

I grinded the new stuff, even did the quest frame, but the time it takes to do void storms plus not getting the holokeys is discouraging at best, i rather have less holokeys as a drop but in a consistent rate, it was a really low move on them putting those tenet weapons behind RJ farm.

That's a fact... I've been running the Veil void storms to get the new tenant weapons  everyday and still no Holokeys... I don't care about the BS about RNG... running missions for 2 hours and not one key drop is BS.

Make it even across the board. You've done it with the steel Essence drop do it with this stupid Holokeys

Ok,new here on forum,I ain’t no vet, but I’m not new too,I really got a problem with nitain, apart that the last update in my opinion was useless, I’d like to ask WHY DE don’t fix simple things like the frikin nightwave\intermission thing? .I caped nightwave last week and I can’t get no nitain extract-no kuva-can’t build new warframe-no yareli-can’t build any other warframe that needs nitain extract-or I can’t make any progress that need this useless thing (it seems it’s not) I won’t get further on the melee nerf, but instead ,we got an update/new content=2xmore grind for what? Just to update something? No offense but ,I think it’s just stupid, we got 99 problems and…

The melee nerf only ensured that the melee weapons that will ever be used are the top of the top. You only made everything else completely useless. So much for trying to introduce variety so large percentage of player base doesn't use the same weapon. You pretty much ensured that most of the player base will only use a select few of the top melee. Used to be with the right mods pretty much any thing could be used. Not anymore.

On 2021-07-09 at 11:22 PM, (PSN)eXe-mplar said:

The reason is, to keep us bussy.

If that`s the reason then it`s a stupid one and yh i`m wasn`t hyped for this update, i`m forced to play rj again, i have to grind for halokeys, grind the ambassador, one of the arcane`s got nerfed for no valid reason and Yerelli sucks, she can kiss my foot.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Vexx757:

If that`s the reason then it`s a stupid one and yh i`m wasn`t hyped for this update, i`m forced to play rj again, i have to grind for halokeys, grind the ambassador, one of the arcane`s got nerfed for no valid reason and Yerelli sucks, she can kiss my foot.

It looks so. 

I don‘t realy see a other reason for this and know it from other Games. 

Online Games needs Players who play. And thats one way (not the best for sure) to try it. Anoying grinding and no good rewards. You get what you want fast, then you stop playing  

Probably not many plays just for fun or try to get everything (Scans, Mods, etc). 

My biggest Problem is, that they say in one of the recent Dev Streams, grinding has to be better and rewarding. 

Now yeah, if that is what DE understand under rewarding, then they not play the Game enough. 

This is not satisfying, not enjoyable and brings me to the point to play something else. 

Started to bring all Kuva Weapons to 60. With Ergos Weapons i stop that. Time consuming, Forma eater - no ty. 

And the new Lich Fight in RJ adds a bunch of loading Screens more. Yeayyyyy…..

I like RJ, but now, i do not play it anymore if ints not needet. 

Archived