Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #3

I recently found a problem with my corpus lich. She's fully angered and rank five but no matter what i do she doesn't come! And even worse none of the remaining missions no longer disappear from the startchart. I don't know what to do and don't know how to fix this((

My first sister and that happened...

34 минуты назад, (PSN)VereskHoney сказал:

I recently found a problem with my corpus lich. She's fully angered and rank five but no matter what i do she doesn't come! And even worse none of the remaining missions no longer disappear from the startchart. I don't know what to do and don't know how to fix this((

My first sister and that happened...

Nvm she finally came ugh

On 2021-07-09 at 1:16 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #3

Weapon Changes:

• Ambassador clip size increased to 96 and increased ammo pool to 960.
  • Tenet Diplos clip size increased to 92 and increased ammo pool to 460.

Changes:

• Updated Vermisplicer description from "attack up to five" to "attack up to three". 
  • Favourited Friends now move to the top of the list in the Invite screen.

Fixes:

• Another fix towards a softlock during the Kuva Lich/Sister Convert/Vanquish choice related to attempting to switch from Pistol to Parazon.
  • Fixed progression stopper in the Waverider Quest due to some Challenges not registering properly.
  • Fixed enemy Hounds activating its Null Audit Precept when it doesn't have a visible target. 
  • Fixed Khora’s Venari not gaining Affinity. 
  • Fixed Rivens not being generated for the Cadus.
    • After looking into this issue we saw that some Bo Rivens out in the wild can be equipped on the Cadus. This fixes both the missing Cadus Riven generation AND that some Rivens were generated that could be equipped to both the Bo and Cadus. Please be advised that this fix will correct any existing Bo Riven Mods so that they cannot be equipped on your Cadus.
  • Fixed scenarios where Railjack Survival (and potentially Spy) rewards were not given when playing Public matchmaking. 
  • Fixed 50k Kuva not appearing in Teshin's Steel Path Honors offerings.
  • Fixed cases where the Tenet Envoy rockets could remain in the air indefinitely.
  • Fixed Friendly AI not properly using the Tenet Envoy.
  • Fixed Primary Critical Chance Helminth Invigorations not buffing Primary Shotguns.
  • Fixed the Railjack becoming vulnerable while players are inside the Galleon if a Host migration occurred. 
  • Fixed Falcor quick throw losing velocity when hitting anything.
  • Fixed Buff and Energy not resetting upon entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit when Yareli is riding Merulina.
  • Fixed Yareli Clients not receiving her Passive buff after changing Primary weapons in the Simulacrum's Arsenal.
  • Fixed Sister Soul Punch ability not being properly limited to a single clone instance at a time. It can also no longer copy your Pets/Sentinels since these were missing some customizations (like their heads).
  • Fixed friendly Syndicate Specters having the Parazon Mercy icon when they’re below 40% Health.
  • Fixed inability to select scroll bars for Chat windows when using a controller.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability on an enemy just before it got converted to a Thrall by a Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed Chat text appearing and becoming stuck on screen when maneuvering various options in the Pause Menus.
  • Fixed Excalibur being displayed when viewing the Operator collections in the Market. 
  • Fixed Day of the Dead Glyphs being invisible on Nidus, Tenno & Orokin UI Themes.
  • Fixed a script error by viewing Treasurer from the Codex in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a script error when an On-Call Elite Crew member with an increased Pilot Trait spawned in a non-Railjack mission.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Simulacrum and Xaku. 
  • Fixed a script error related to a Crew members downed Transmission playing.

Missed change:
In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground. 

Where is the Tenno CON RELAY

On 2021-07-09 at 9:23 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

The Ambassador weapon is tedious to farm for no reason, the parts are in railjack nodes where before you even get to do the survival you have to do a railjack objective first, then the parts are dropped in different locations and drop in rotation C so you have to wait 20, 40, 60 minits and the drop chance is low.

This is unnecessary grind for no reason and needs to change. Also the weapon with the secondary shot takes 44 shots and the reload is 2.6 seconds again this is unnecessary and need to change.

I second this Motion.

My small suggestion would be to AT LEAST have the parts drop on different rotations. The weapon has 4 parts so two in A, one in B and one in C (depending on planet).

On 2021-07-09 at 8:33 PM, (PSN)Fat_King_Radical said:

What about the corrupted holokeys not dropping in void storms? I  wanna see it once please!

On 2021-07-09 at 8:54 PM, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Yeah, 37% chance my ass. 29 runs. I got keys 3 times.

Corrupted Void Keys should AT LEAST have a chance to drop each time you continue a Endless mission (Survival, Defense, Orphix). Right now that doesn't seem to happen.

On 2021-07-09 at 11:22 PM, (PSN)eXe-mplar said:

The whole Update is realy bad. 

Or they try to make a Destiny Clone.

Look to the Weapons from Glast. Same. 

Maybe DE hear what some ppl say, but definetly the wrong ppl. 

They say grind needs to be rewarding - yeah. XD Mission faild. 

Happy to see I'm not he only one... lol 😅

@DEDanielle not sure if you guys are aware of this bug but I experienced the same issue today pressing triangle does nothing & this is occurring with each school.. I would say this is a major bug & should be fixed via an emergency hotfix..

Anyway Is the team aware? & is there a time frame when this could be fixed?? Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived