Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NSW Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #3

Weapon Changes:

• Ambassador clip size increased to 96 and increased ammo pool to 960.
  • Tenet Diplos clip size increased to 92 and increased ammo pool to 460.

Changes:

• Updated Vermisplicer description from "attack up to five" to "attack up to three". 

Fixes:

• Another fix towards a softlock during the Kuva Lich/Sister Convert/Vanquish choice related to attempting to switch from Pistol to Parazon.
  • Fixed enemy Hounds activating its Null Audit Precept when it doesn't have a visible target. 
  • Fixed Khora’s Venari not gaining Affinity. 
  • Fixed Rivens not being generated for the Cadus.
    • After looking into this issue we saw that some Bo Rivens out in the wild can be equipped on the Cadus. This fixes both the missing Cadus Riven generation AND that some Rivens were generated that could be equipped to both the Bo and Cadus. Please be advised that this fix will correct any existing Bo Riven Mods so that they cannot be equipped on your Cadus.
  • Fixed scenarios where Railjack Survival (and potentially Spy) rewards were not given when playing Public matchmaking. 
  • Fixed 50k Kuva not appearing in Teshin's Steel Path Honors offerings.
  • Fixed cases where the Tenet Envoy rockets could remain in the air indefinitely.
  • Fixed Primary Critical Chance Helminth Invigorations not buffing Primary Shotguns.
  • Fixed the Railjack becoming vulnerable while players are inside the Galleon if a Host migration occurred. 
  • Fixed Buff and Energy not resetting upon entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit when Yareli is riding Merulina.
  • Fixed Yareli Clients not receiving her Passive buff after changing Primary weapons in the Simulacrum's Arsenal.
  • Fixed Sister Soul Punch ability not being properly limited to a single clone instance at a time. It can also no longer copy your Pets/Sentinels since these were missing some customizations (like their heads).
  • Fixed inability to select scroll bars for Chat windows when using a controller.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Sevagoth's Shadow's Consume ability on an enemy just before it got converted to a Thrall by a Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed Chat text appearing and becoming stuck on screen when maneuvering various options in the Pause Menus.
  • Fixed a script error by viewing Treasurer from the Codex in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a script error when an On-Call Elite Crew member with an increased Pilot Trait spawned in a non-Railjack mission.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Simulacrum and Xaku.

Missed change:

In Update 30.5, a restriction was added to the Exodia Contagion Arcane for Zaws, where it can only activate once while you remain in the air. To use Contagion again you must touch the ground.

Still not seeing a fix for last misson for sister of parvos where you cant extract. I can confirm its still happening after this hotfix.. There has been numerous reports on this. And no word from anyone on this issue.

9 minutes ago, (NSW)death2juliet said:

Still not seeing a fix for last misson for sister of parvos where you can extract. I can confirm its still happening after this hotfix.. There has been numerous reports on this. And no word from anyone on this issue.

I managed to create a bypass for this bug  I had it and I ran the mission again then quit to dojo then I reset the game after arriving to dojo went back and ran the mission and it fixed the bug albeit not sure how effective it will be for everyone else

1 hour ago, (NSW)Lucifer-Morningst4r said:

I managed to create a bypass for this bug  I had it and I ran the mission again then quit to dojo then I reset the game after arriving to dojo went back and ran the mission and it fixed the bug albeit not sure how effective it will be for everyone else

It might sound dumb, but if it happens again, run all the way back to the beginning of the ship where you came in from. That worked for the group when we ran into this issue as well.

Archived