Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Cool Cinematic. Gives Us A Ton Of Info

Gravefire

So for those who don't know or weren't there I notice some cool things about this cinematic.
http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/b/475586566 starts at 00:22 seconds.

A. You can't stop Corpus from getting tenno they're going to get them. Stop thinking you're justified siding with Grineer. Neither side is good for us Tenno.

B. The music department has really set up their game. I mean I felt like I was watching tron legacy when I herd that bada$$ music hit at the beginning. It sounded really well I can't wait to watch the whole thing.

C. Do we now have the members of the board listed ? As you can see 4 other people are bidding on parts.

D. As you can see the frame is nothing more than a suit no body parts or bones. Its hallow.
1. It raises a few question. Does this mean the body's we discover threw defense mission represent something more ?
2. Does this mean that those body's are linked to the suits and the persons dies just like in the matrix ? Meaning if the suit dies does the person die ?

So many questions too little of answers.

Please do remember this is just my view of this information. I'm not defending factions here. I'm only defending what I see.

Thoughts and opinions ?

I guess the grineer cinematic should show how rough and deadly they're to the system/people next. Tops off to Geoff and your team for a great (little spoiler treat) cinematic. I look forward to watching the reset.

Edited by Gravefire

It looks like they removed the tenno from inside the suit as The Corpus have mentioned repeatedly that it is hard to remove the suits off of the betrayers. It also mentions of the warframe armour is valuable to bidders. Besides the Devs have confirmed that the captives you rescue are armourless tenno. That and I think Alad V just paralyzed Mag so he could remove her armour.

It looks like they removed the tenno from inside the suit as The Corpus have mentioned repeatedly that it is hard to remove the suits off of the betrayers. It also mentions of the warframe armour is valuable to bidders. Besides the Devs have confirmed that the captives you rescue are armourless tenno. That and I think Alad V just paralyzed Mag so he could remove her armour.

I guess that makes a little sense since Vor said the same thing now that I think about. Tho still what happens to those people in the suits then ? More questions come up as soon as we get answers. I guess we will just have to find out when more info is released.

D. As you can see the frame is nothing more than a suit no body parts or bones. Its hallow.

1. It raises a few question. Does this mean the body's we discover threw defense mission represent something more ?

2. Does this mean that those body's are linked to the suits and the persons dies just like in the matrix ? Meaning if the suit dies does the person die ?

The frame isn't hollow. The cuts were cauterized by those superheated bindings/cutters, thereby preventing blood loss. If it was hollow, there wouldn't have been scorching or embers where limbs would be.

I mean, sure, you'd LIKE to think it's hollow but the fact of the matter is, Alad V uses that euthanasia field to immobilize/incapacitate them, and then cuts them up with them inside.

Removing the Warframe armor while the wearer is still alive is probably more costly than it is to kill them and strip them afterwards. Profits man. Anything to maximize them.

I'm guessing the warframe was empty, because it didn't put up any resistance like Mag did.

Or the lasers burnt the flesh and cauterized the wounds so it didn't bleed? Idk.

It did look cool though and I can't wait for the full thing. 

watch it again, the frame was moving

The frame isn't hollow. The cuts were cauterized by those superheated bindings/cutters, thereby preventing blood loss. If it was hollow, there wouldn't have been scorching or embers where limbs would be.

I mean, sure, you'd LIKE to think it's hollow but the fact of the matter is, Alad V uses that euthanasia field to immobilize/incapacitate them, and then cuts them up with them inside.

Well you can clearly see inside the right leg of the Excalibur.

Removing the Warframe armor while the wearer is still alive is probably more costly than it is to kill them and strip them afterwards. Profits man. Anything to maximize them.

The horrifying truth. We watched a snuff film.

during the event, warframes and tenno are mentioned seperately in the same audio track.

we rescue tenno all the time. the people who use the suits.

its always been clear that warframes are suits.

A is speculation.

B is just DE being awesome.

C are just people bidding, could just be high rollers or generals or whatever ist he equivalent.

You mean where the blackened/charred/cauterized flesh complete with still glowing embers are? If it was hollow, there would only be a very fine/thin ring of still glowing embers of where the suit itself was cut.

The Excal suit appeared to be empty, though the wounds could have been cauterized as mentioned earlier, which is highly probable. It's hard to see with the dark lighting and video quality The Mag was scanned with a laser which was probably either some type of paralyzation/statsis/kill device or it warped the body inside to the void. He did mention the "void" in his speech (which was structured like a prayer mind you); however "the void" is also a euphemism for afterlife, so he could have just killed her in front of the bidders so they could see that she was actually alive thus increasing the asking price since the parts were fresh. Who knows.

My take on it is they were both alive, just paralyzed. That would make it seem more brutal and lend weight to what it meant to chose sacrifice in the Gradivus Dilemma.

Edited by Shin_Ein

You mean where the blackened/charred/cauterized flesh complete with still glowing embers are? If it was hollow, there would only be a very fine/thin ring of still glowing embers of where the suit itself was cut.

Wouldnt it be a bit....difficult to remove the limbs? Aren't warframes skin tight?

That could actually just be lighting. If you look closely, you can see that it's a flat surface texture applied to all of the dismembered parts. You can even see that it's flat due to the angle of the same texture's glowing light dots on the other leg and the arms.

To me it actually looks very similar to lightsaber cuts and the thickness of the heated parts are too big if it was hollow. Additionally, DE keeps on talking about how we never saw how "evil" Corpus can be, and I'm sure they didn't show that dismembered Excalibur just for show, followed shortly by Mag (letting us imagine her fate to be the same as the Exca).

EDIT:

I think Alad was using a sentinel for the bidding.

Edit: And is that a new pattern on the Excal?

DeathCube2.png

Excal2.png

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127047-entry-3-nov-1-warframe-skins/

Edited by Casardis

This really didn't give a "ton of info" as the OP implied. It alluded to plenty, and have us some things we figured to be true already (corpus doing something with warframes, there being a council), but really led to a more questions than it answered.

No you can't. Look again. It is just a charred blackness.

I don't know maybe its me. I've taken the time and half analyzed it over and over again. If if you want to think its cause of the super heated blades or rings there would still be something to fill it. These suits are so post to adjust to the size of the person in it correct ? Well doesn't that seems strange that the ember/hot metal weeps into it ?

If you take a look at the bottom right leg, the left torso you can see the fire going into the suit itself. Now if we are going on speculation of the cauterize wounds it self would have a clean cut. Even tho there's a few things wrong with this picture.

A. The suit is being torn with heated metal its not a straight cut with the rings.

Which can imply something is inside of it. It can but I still stand by the fact its a hallow suit.

Also another idea of mine. They could be interacting with the people outside the suits to figure out how they work.

I.E Rouge tennos - Stalker.

Also what was the creed of the Corpus ?

Edited by Gravefire