Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth: The Sentinel

Tarudizer

Regardless if stealth will just be a different way to play the game or if it becomes its own mission type, the sentinels could possibly see some more use. As it is much smaller then a Warframe, it could be remotely controlled (swaps your camera to the sentinel) and allows you to move around AS the sentinel into thin shafts to either take out key targets that are protected, open up doors from the inside or access control panels to open windows or other hazards.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Edited by Tarudizer

The idea is neat, but the main issue here would be that enemies may decide to spawn near your frame and walk right into you (as it tends to happen with the back-spawning silliness), not to mention that once you were detected once, enemies will magically be able to track you through the entire ship as long as your feet touch the ground... what I'm trying to say here, is that the current way the enemy AI is handled, it would be pretty hard to implement.

EDIT: But a big NOPE.AVi to the idea of using additional devices. That BS needs to stop entirely.

Edited by ScorpDK

The idea is neat, but the main issue here would be that enemies may decide to spawn near your frame and walk right into you (as it tends to happen with the back-spawning silliness), not to mention that once you were detected once, enemies will magically be able to track you through the entire ship as long as your feet touch the ground... what I'm trying to say here, is that the current way the enemy AI is handled, it would be pretty hard to implement.

This is true, but with all the talk of stealth this is something that will happen either way. I mean... it better.

But a big NOPE.AVi to the idea of using additional devices. That BS needs to stop entirely.

I can understand that, I never used it myself so I'm not sure how clunky or weird it is to use them. T'was just a tiny idea, but it seems like that will probably be the only thing people are going to comment on, so I'll delete the suggestion entirely :P