Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the shotgun have a mod like Internal Bleeding or Hemorrhage?

Icatream

I suppose that's a matter of how it would work: since Shotguns by nature have such high multishot, wouldn't there be a risk that on an impact shotgun Like Boar Prime or Strun Wraith, a single hit could proc the mod's slash effect like a dozen times in one go? sounds to me like DE won't do it for fear of it being overpowered (even though it might not be.)

remember, mods usually end up having to be designed differently for Shotguns. also we're still waiting on Primed Blunderbuss. 

42分钟前 , (PSN)robotwars7 说:

I suppose that's a matter of how it would work: since Shotguns by nature have such high multishot, wouldn't there be a risk that on an impact shotgun Like Boar Prime or Strun Wraith, a single hit could proc the mod's slash effect like a dozen times in one go? sounds to me like DE won't do it for fear of it being overpowered (even though it might not be.)

remember, mods usually end up having to be designed differently for Shotguns. also we're still waiting on Primed Blunderbuss. 

I suppose the impact bleeding mod only works fine on those weapons which has force impact, and those weapons don't have high multishot.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Sure, but ironically, shotguns at the moment have better crit stats on average then status (with more supplemental ways to increase crit), but still have Hunter Munitions.

IB and Hem also have a much lower potential for being OP in general since they overwrite slash procs on individual bullets/pellets (both naturally procced and from multiple impact procs, and also from HM for that matter), while HM plays nicely and stacks.

15 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Yes, but shotgun dmg is split among pellets, and each slash proc's dmg is based on the single pellet that procced it. so it wouldnt be any more effective in comparison to rifles/pistol

It really should just be a primary mod in my opinion ,

yes , shotguns have more pellets and so more chance to proc the efffect , but hunter munition already exists.

honestly i will just be trading one powerful but less consistent mod for a less powerful but more consistent one depending on the stats on the gun.

Archived