Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sister/lich: parazon's 3rd mod is not applied many times, even when using new Oull mod

yilmazdurmaz

this has happened twice: once on a sister and 3 times in a row, and then on a lich.

all mods are already made known and the sequence is correct. when the time comes stabbing, 2 are applied and 3rd stab is just made empty stab.

first time it happened on a sister hunt, i thought it was just bad luck. then it happened 2 more time in next 2 encounters. i gave up and use oull mod instead.

later the same thing happened on a lich and as it seemed a repeating bug, i just used another oull in place of the 3rd.

UPDATE: happened a 3rd times, but this time 3rd mod was Oull. I am waiting for next encounter with/without knowing revealing 3rd mod.

UPDATE 2: this 3rd lich is now seem to stuck on me because even with all mods are know, 3rd mod is not applying.

• 3 weeks later...

Had this bug happen too, not sure if its the same. But on 3rd stab the lich just freezes and becomes invulnerable. After mission complete it shows 2 stabs registered and the last icon is left blank. For this lich it turns out i needed to swap the 2nd and 3rd mod for the correct sequence.

nyUA4vF.png

On 2021-07-27 at 2:36 PM, Terrorpins said:

Had this bug happen too, not sure if its the same. But on 3rd stab the lich just freezes and becomes invulnerable. After mission complete it shows 2 stabs registered and the last icon is left blank. For this lich it turns out i needed to swap the 2nd and 3rd mod for the correct sequence.

nyUA4vF.png

pretty much the same, but picture this with 2 more attempts of that same sequence all missing the 3rd.
I posted a support ticket with screenshot after the 3rd lich having this same bug. don't know if they are working on a fix as haven't got any reply of the solution

Archived