Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void storm Holokeys should not have replaced Void traces.

drsnivy

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Void traces, like so many things are normally useful, but there are situation where they aren't, like when you have max traces already.

IIRC, Void traces from void storms did not drop from void storms if you had max traces, so that isn't a problem.

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Should of replaces endo, we don't endo with arbitrations and scrapping wreakage avaliable

The endo is good, arbitrations suck.
Void storms are many times more fun than arbitrations are and ever will be, DE are unwilling to improve them and remove the drop table diluting arcanes, mods and ephemera.

Void storms pre-sisters were close to being a really fun rewarding gamemode that you CAN do quickly most of the time.

27 minutes ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

This is just bad wording. Dunno who wrote this, this patchnote also claim you have to vanquish Sister to get ephemera, and as i see, th

You can check it in 3 ways.

1. official drop list https://warframe.com/droptables

2. wiki https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Fissure

3. by playing the game.

Void traces are reward not after mission, but after each rotation (with relic, or even without it).

Void storms had a chance to drop 25 void traces on earth/venus,  100 in veil and pluto(?) and 50 or 75 on the other proximas as a common reward in the same table as the rad relics and endo. I am not talking about the randomised 6-30 traces you get for reaching 10/10 reactant.

54 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

They literally put holokey there to make storms relevant after sevagoth and his stuff. In doing so, they once again created the issue that was there to begin with: eventually people won't have a reason to run it. 

DE thinks holokeys are "evergreen" yet they offer non-evergreen rewards and add to the same issue people were complaining about. (One time rewards diluting drop table)
For me, those melees are going to get maxed and i'll never use them again, after that, what do void storms offer? Void traces are always useful (Unless DE stops releasing new primes).

I knew holokeys would just dilute the drop table, but DE managed to make holokeys even worse by replacing one of the rewards that was already good.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

DE made a boo-boo on this since traces and relics share the common drop. They should have replaced the relics with keys and placed "radiant relic bundle" in the holokey shop instead. That would go hand in hand with drop rates, it would also give people a reason to go back after having all tenet weapons, Sev and Epi.

This would be perfect.

Would even add Sevagoth and Epitaph parts as stuff to buy with Holokeys as @drsnivy suggested, to further repair Void Storms "done that, won't go back" issues.

But honestly, the Holokeys shouldn't be RNG either. I really liked that about OP's suggestion.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

They literally put holokey there to make storms relevant after sevagoth and his stuff. In doing so, they once again created the issue that was there to begin with: eventually people won't have a reason to run it. 

Yep, sadly DE doesnt think ahead very well, which can be seen with Galv mods too. Instead of preparing for what could come/happen they just do the "now" changes and fixes. Adding stuff to the holo store directly would just be smart, just as adding different mechanics instead of "on kill" for Galv mods, so they work against more than horde slaughter.

And as OP and @Azamagonsays, the keys shouldnt be RNG either. I really dont know why DE just seem to hate adding gradual progression. I just did a 35 minute survival today and I got a whooping 5 keys in that time. Not only did that suck, but endless in Void Storms also seem to completely fail at granting void traces whatsoever, even those that should be granted per popped relic. I got 10 total for 35 minutes, those 10 were granted when the first relic was opened.

Sure DE works from home atm, but... Come on! Please! You guys are killing me here! These are basic flarkin' (excuse my Rocket approved angry word) things, it isnt like inventing the wheel, cracking the riddle of steel or learning how to make fire, it is like getting back on the bike or breathing!

Archived