Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void to get sisters

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Question

this is annoying as all hell to do without xoris or certain frames that can aoe 

most of the time i've used octavia prime or mesa but my saryn can't really do much to the enemies or other frames.

i have a feeling i'm not the only one having trouble doing this without a xoris, i don't have standing to buy it back either and no option to buy with plat.

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Other than simply using the Xoris, aoe weapons, and/or summon your on-call crew seems to work well enough. Only nees 25 kills, so it's easier than you might think.

Yeah I really think the right AOE weapon should be able to handle this fight just fine.

Even for someone who doesn't have a crazy mod collection, you should not need the Xoris to get through this. 

Edit: Frames like Mesa and Ash work quite nicely as well, and can rack up a ton of kills on the specters really fast. Amprex is nice for an aoe weapon as it chains a bunch, but there are a lot of options. 

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah it can hit three extra enemies at once, I didn't remember how many it chained to, so I had to look it up on the wiki, despite my Amprex having nine forma lol. 

xD I do stuff like that all the time no worry heh but thank you for fact-checking it anyway

Just now, (PSN)Claudija said:

*nods* I wonder if something like Kompressa would do it as well.. though Soma Prime might help as it has such big ammo pools and high fire rate.. Does Amprex still do the Ghostbusters photon stream thing; hit one and it chains to other proximity targets?

Yeah it can hit three extra enemies at once, I didn't remember how many it chained to, so I had to look it up on the wiki, despite my Amprex having nine forma lol. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Oh, good point. 

Maybe OP could just use something like the Amprex then, or maybe something like Khora or Saryn would be decent for killing a lot at once? IDK, Saryn might require more buildup and I have no idea how spores interacts with Specters cause I don't use her. Khora seems like she gets high kps, but I don't use her either, so IDK how good she would be at aoe'ing the specters.

But the Amprex or something similar should honestly finish them off easy enough without bothering with a Xoris, especially if you are only needing to reach 25 kills (rank 1 rewards in the Granum Void). 

*nods* I wonder if something like Kompressa would do it as well.. though Soma Prime might help as it has such big ammo pools and high fire rate.. Does Amprex still do the Ghostbusters photon stream thing; hit one and it chains to other proximity targets?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

so if you want Toxin? Remember neither Ash nor Mesa create Toxin Liches/ Sisters.. that's why our OP was asking for a Xoris-alternative

Oh, good point. 

Maybe OP could just use something like the Amprex then, or maybe something like Khora or Saryn would be decent for killing a lot at once? IDK, Saryn might require more buildup and I have no idea how spores interacts with Specters cause I don't use her. Khora seems like she gets high kps, but I don't use her either, so IDK how good she would be at aoe'ing the specters.

But the Amprex or something similar should honestly finish them off easy enough without bothering with a Xoris, especially if you are only needing to reach 25 kills (rank 1 rewards in the Granum Void). 

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah I really think the right AOE weapon should be able to handle this fight just fine.

Even for someone who doesn't have a crazy mod collection, you should not need the Xoris to get through this. 

Edit: Frames like Mesa and Ash work quite nicely as well, and can rack up a ton of kills on the specters really fast. Amprex is nice for an aoe weapon as it chains a bunch, but there are a lot of options. 

so if you want Toxin? Remember neither Ash nor Mesa create Toxin Liches/ Sisters.. that's why our OP was asking for a Xoris-alternative

2 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

that's true but standing caps are a thing and honestly it's boring as hell to just scan stuff for points

No, i mean just do the synthesis targets that you get from simaris once per day following a guide to see where they spawn, just scanning random stuff until you hit the cap is never advised.

You just need 130k standing, that's like a week at most of doing 2 to 4 quick missions per day, it's not bad at all.

Just now, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

yeah that was my mistake because i figured i'd never do granum void again after farming it to get everything. oh well

i hear you, im not enjoying the granum void either, just tolerating it.

9 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

i hadnt realized you sold your xoris. I try to never sell quest items cause it was impossible to get them back when i was playing the most.

The xoris makes it so stupid easy i would recommend doing what ever you can to get it back. Sell an old riven for a weapon you arent using anymore or maybe try to farm some prime stuff.

yeah that was my mistake because i figured i'd never do granum void again after farming it to get everything. oh well

i hadnt realized you sold your xoris. I try to never sell quest items cause it was impossible to get them back when i was playing the most.

The xoris makes it so stupid easy i would recommend doing what ever you can to get it back. Sell an old riven for a weapon you arent using anymore or maybe try to farm some prime stuff.

10 minutes ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

.....why can't you just farm the standing? scanning is pretty easy, do one target everyday and you'll be able to get a dupe xoris in no time.

that's true but standing caps are a thing and honestly it's boring as hell to just scan stuff for points

Archived