Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wonder What They Do With The Female Tenno.

Rettycombine

That looked more like the gesture people make when imparting a blessing or something.

And he basically did bless her into the Void.

Come on people, mind out of the gutters.

When said person is a hunchback with dark shades under his eyes, you can't really expect something good to come out of it.

lol inb4weirdcommentsaboutwhatishappeningtomagbyaladandhisrobodog

That's just plain weird and i'm pretty sure the human inside was sent to the void because you saw how Excalibur's suit was empty and what they did with mag. Alad V also said something about sending her to the void so 1. the Tenno dies in the void by Corrputs due to being naked and unarmed 2. they are connected to the Orikin so idk get a new suit or something? related or close to being related to that.

That's just plain weird and i'm pretty sure the human inside was sent to the void because you saw how Excalibur's suit was empty and what they did with mag. Alad V also said something about sending her to the void so 1. the Tenno dies in the void by Corrputs due to being naked and unarmed 2. they are connected to the Orikin so idk get a new suit or something? related or close to being related to that.

or maybe Salad V has his bedroom in the void

Sending a Mag to the void. The mag would possible be free after the warp, however it's likely as Alvad knows of the void they have a base there that is more secure than his current location.

Or perhaps, as they don't understand how we get our powers from the void. We are essentually a "tracking" device for the orogin of our powers and used to locate it.

Excalibur was not empty, And the void part? thats like saying "see you in hell" before killing somebody

Excalibur was not empty, And the void part? thats like saying "see you in hell" before killing somebody

Picture of proof Excal was not empty with clear indicators. People are just throwing out these assumptions then others believe them.

If you "FORGET" We rescue Tenno from corpus and grineer bases. I'm pretty sure we don't rescue body pieces. Their just Warframes with the Tenno removed which is what we see in the trailer as the Tenno who was removed and his frame cut up for study.

Corpus don't care about Tenno, it's all about the suits and the orogin of the suits powers.

Techonology not a Tenno

Edited by xFrostKnightx

Picture of proof Excal was not empty with clear indicators. People are just throwing out these assumptions then others believe them.

If you "FORGET" We rescue Tenno from corpus and grineer bases. I'm pretty sure we don't rescue body pieces. Their just Warframes with the Tenno removed which is what we see in the trailer as the Tenno who was removed and his frame cut up for study.

Corpus don't care about Tenno, it's all about the suits and the orogin of the suits powers.

Techonology not a Tenno

Corpus do care about the Tenno, the lore says the most sought after thing by corpus are the Warframes AND the Tenno, because they are currently the only faction alive that can use the Warframes, lore also states that their remains are sold, its like selling ivory or rhino horns.