Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.1 + 10.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission.

This bug isn't fixed. Just had it a few seconds ago. Had to shut down the game and relaunch it. Just for you to know.

Anyway, thanks a lot for all the fixes! :)

I second this. Interestingly I had not come across a black screen after a mission until the latest patch was released.

Edited by Alien7

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission.
  • Fixed Hud UI breaking when more than 4 players connect in a clan dojo.
  • Drastically reduced benefit of unintentionally-released Sprint Speed Aura. This mod is still in development until official release.
  • Fixed a case where player would occasionally be unable to melee/block after being knocked down during melee swings.
  • Fixed a similar case where player would become stuck in the melee charge anim if knocked down while meleeing.
  • Fixed Sentinel Crowd Dispersion knocking AI out of Bastille causing them to pop.
  • Reduced difficulty of some mastery challenges, implemented frame-time performance improvements (noticeably for lower-end hardware), and lessened depth-of-field effect.
  • Restored original Bladestorm functionality where all enemies in the current room are eligible for attack, plus fixed a long-standing issue where subsequent targets weren't prioritized based on proximity to original target.
  • Fixed missing roots in Orokin Derelicts (DX11-only); these were sometimes needed to advance in the level.
  • Halloween decorations have been boxed up and put away in the attic until next year.

Hotfix 10.6.1.1

• Small Hotfix to remove an unreleased weapon skin.

when are we going to have the host problem fixed? as in the host has horrible internet but for some reason can still host the game where everyone lags...really bad.

The unresponsive black screen isn't fixed, I just got one at the end of a mission. It showed Revive/Forfeit, chose Forfeit, and it never went back to the menu. Had to AltF4, forfeiting XP earned (Ranking up weapons). Please fix this for real next time.

your strict nat issue is with your router not the game it tells you how to fix this if you click on the link.

Lol I didn't say it was a problem with the game, I knew it was my router, it's just, strict NAT NEVER comes up until after a hotfix/update. Not once before, or in any other situation.

Fixed missing roots in Orokin Derelicts (DX11-only); these were sometimes needed to advance in the level.

Thanks generously!

I was extra pissed off due to the absence of such inside a secret room and I was unable to get out of it completely.

Edited by YourMoms

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Fixed Hud UI breaking when more than 4 players connect in a clan dojo.
  • Drastically reduced benefit of unintentionally-released Sprint Speed Aura. This mod is still in development until official release.
  • Fixed a case where player would occasionally be unable to melee/block after being knocked down during melee swings.
  • Fixed a similar case where player would become stuck in the melee charge anim if knocked down while meleeing.
  • Fixed Sentinel Crowd Dispersion knocking AI out of Bastille causing them to pop.
  • Reduced difficulty of some mastery challenges, implemented frame-time performance improvements (noticeably for lower-end hardware), and lessened depth-of-field effect.
  • Restored original Bladestorm functionality where all enemies in the current room are eligible for attack, plus fixed a long-standing issue where subsequent targets weren't prioritized based on proximity to original target.
  • Fixed missing roots in Orokin Derelicts (DX11-only); these were sometimes needed to advance in the level.
  • Halloween decorations have been boxed up and put away in the attic until next year.

Hotfix 10.6.1.1

• Small Hotfix to remove an unreleased weapon skin.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THE PUMKIN HEADS! NOOOZZZZZ

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Fixed a case where player would occasionally be unable to melee/block after being knocked down during melee swings.
  • Fixed a similar case where player would become stuck in the melee charge anim if knocked down while meleeing.

Yay! Thank you.