Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.1 + 10.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Hi i have the vectis and i love the weapon so far , but  there is one thing thats bugging me :  The weapon has decent damage but : When i fire a shot , i have to wait 1 second BEFORE I START Reloading , it goes like this :  instead of 1 second reload time (or 0.7 with mods)  I have to reload for 2 seconds , how come the Despair loads OK , but the Vectis does not ??   If this is intentional , please .... give the weapon 200-250 damage , or at least fix this (if it is a bugg) if not please confirm my suspicions.

• Fixed a similar case where player would become stuck in the melee charge anim if knocked down while meleeing.

^ Should correct it, My new Ash Warframe just got stuck at the melee charge animation for the Machete Wraith for several times (And i've already updated it) Not sure if it only applies to the said melee weapon. The UI still gets bugged and the alerts or updates panel doesn't show up anymore.

I'm not sure, but I think that black screen error at mission ends can be "solved" when Host leaves, Happens to me 4 or 5 times this week and I just wait and "solved" when one player leaves and I think that is the host.

BTW, thanks for fix it! It's an annoying problem when you just finished long survivals or defense, or even an alert.

You guys also hear about the new lag problem? it's only happened since the 6.0 update where some players move normally on their screen, yet are running on spot to others. This usually leads to the "black screen of death", and even rarely, what i'm calling "purgatory", where your character respawns at extraction point, with the actual extraction pod gone, all doors are locked, and you can fall out of the map through the space/door where the pod was. Sorry for this being lengthy but ... yeah ._. 

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission. Back to the drawing board on that one, sorry! :(

Oddly enough until this last update I never had the unresponsive black screen at the end of missions. Got my first one last night after a void survival mission. After leaving it alone for 3-4 minutes and going back to windows it eventually sorted itself out. I wasn't sure if I would lose the rewards if it didn't go back to the results screen as that was a 25 minute run with plenty good rewards.

Edited by Philamon

1. Balancing issues, right, because a speed boost mod allows people so somehow unbalance the game, you're saying grineer don't already have near-perfect aim with their hitscan weapons and heavies with their ridiculously large AOE attacks.

2. What I'm upset about here is that DE is specifically targeting the ability to go through a level fast, they didn't touch any other aura, just the speed boost one, NOT EVEN THE AURA THAT BOOSTS AFFINITY GAIN.

3. Still under development? well it's already in the game, and people used it without any issues, that to me sounds like finished content they're holding back, all the other auras seem to work perfectly fine.

4. instead of working on actual, game breaking bugs like trying to properly fix blackscreening after missions, they waste their time trying to stop people from going fast.

1. Yes, I say that a too powerfull speed boost can defeat some element's purpose in the game.  And those grineer, I find that a pretty invalid excuse for your inability to practice to the point, they are no big deal for you any more. 

2. I understand thef act that they don't want people to rush trough their levels, as you can see, if you have enough skill and good enough players : Runs can last up to a estimate minimum of 3 minutes... How much faster do you want it anyway?

3. If they accidently released it in the game, does that mean it's 100% perfectly calculated to every frame and other mods relative to speed? No, because they did not intend to release it in the first place. And even if it's finished contant for alter, as i said to you previously : Be happy you still have the mod, even though it's less effective. They could just have taken it away, and say "screw you and your effort"

4. I'm not even sure if I have to explainthis, but, I shall do it anyway, in a way even the joungest reader should understand it : DE, like alot of other game publishers, have a Game Development -team-, which are working in different -groups-, each of them working on a -different- subject.

One team works on Graphical subjects, like texturing and modelling.

Another team works on lore.

And a team works on content, in cooperation with those who work on it's stats. (For example, the new sniper.)

And ofcourse those those that fix bugs (or else this game would not be playable right now, which should be obvious.)

Or anything in this general direction.

So PLEASE be gratefull for what DE is giving you, and istead of COMPLAINING about bugs, give them FEEDBACK on the RIGHT FORUMS.

Edited by ShiroiHasu

Black screen of death, lag issues and non responsive game is happening in every single game that I am not host. I would be able to play for about 5 min normally before everything becomes unresponsive. This happened after yesterday's hotfix.

Please stop hotfixing on Fridays. It just ruins the weekend if it botches things.