Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.1 + 10.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

bug Alert: i was playing and finish survival on Ara [Mars] and after we extract, the pop up screen with the xp and loot appear... after this a black screen and the sound of shooting corpus. AND i'm dead... Resurrect / Forfeit appear and after i Ressurect - nothing. I'm stuck on the black screen. When i abort the mission it say: "Mission could not be aborted because it has been already completed" So... alt+f4 and i hope i not lose all my rewards and xp. = /

Please DE, look for this. It happen before but now was on my 1 mission after fresh update!

Edited by Ianrama

I joined an alert mission, but could not open doors, or pickup anything.  I also could not switch to my secondary weapon.  When the mission ended, it showed 4 horizontal bars that said Excaliber, and below was a table that showed honor, etc.  I had to log out and back in to resolve ...

after this patch everything goes down..... every(about-but sometimes cesceabout) second game:

1. I cant deal damege

2. i cant pass through doors

3. i cant die(what is good by the way)

4.i cant collect anything(ammo,items,mods.........nothing)

5.in exterminate half of the mobs doesnt spawn

6.in defense i cant leave mission

i will stop to playing this game for a while..............

after this patch everything goes down..... every(about-but sometimes cesceabout) second game:

1. I cant deal damege

THIS!!!

So many bugs, I was standing in the middle of Infested and they were like :Yeah, whatever we're gonna keep walking in circles.

Black screen after every game

I had lag @60fps but it was because vertial Sync was on, Turned it off and it jumped to 100+ in menu and 60 -75Fps ingame.

Thats about it and everything what the guy above me said

I really like this game and i wan't to keep playing but this is really ruining the expierence for me.

Edited by MCT360

1. I cant deal damege

I have been experiencing most of the above problems ever since the latest patch. Solo runs are fine, mind you. However, these symptoms arise when I join an online mission. Furthermore, enemies and teammates alike seem to be teleporting, firing blindly in random directions, and running on the spot. A fix / some information would be very much appreciated. 

after this patch everything goes down..... every(about-but sometimes cesceabout) second game:

1. I cant deal damege

this "hotfix" has increased the number of buggy games by like... 800%. getting like 8/10 games with these bugs. it works just fine when solo.. but the majority of games with any other player... ^ this stuff kicks in.

Edited by xenapan

Black screen still persists.

Disconnecting and Desynching from other players happens to atleast 1 player in every match so NPCs won't respond and doors won't open to the specific player, and nobody will see the player move when he is in fact moving around the map.

fixed an issue were players were not having enough lag

I lagged horribly in a setup were both host and client were on the same network.

I know different teams/people inside of DE do different thing but you really need to get on that netcode fixes ASAP. The lag has been increasing with every update. I don't care if new content isn't added for a while, I don't care if some bugs get postponed because, nothing of that will matter if your playerbase goes to different games because yours is unplayable in this state.

When a setup were both host and client were on the same network has an unbearable amount of lag, something's wrong*.

*No, it's not an issue on my side, both computers work perfectly fine and have been able to handle the game and heavier games just fine.

The old black screen was better, at least it allowed us to finish the mission eventually.

The new bugs they added make the game unplayable.

Suddenly can't pick up anything, doors won't open, and any experience gained will not be saved even after finishing the mission (if you manage to wait it out). Oh, and the black screen is still there.

Yep same here. It's broken for the most part. Finishing a mission right now it in the minority. Lost some good Rare mods today that I have been looking for quite some time. Sucks. The Alert mission with the prisioner, forget it. tried three times and could not do it. Lag has been a lot worse than normal, a lot worse. 

I think Hotfix 10.6.1 and 10.6.11 are a Hotmess.

Hopefully 10.6.2 will be out eary tomorrow. 

Thanks

but....regarding

"Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission." 

- please check out the possibility of it appearing IF you do the "Gift from Lotus" alert mission 2x. (Helped out a friend do it, and besides the lag i got the black screen at the end of the 2nd run)

Yeah I get that when I come across a host with terrible net.

I lagged horribly in a setup were both host and client were on the same network.

I know different teams/people inside of DE do different thing but you really need to get on that netcode fixes ASAP. The lag has been increasing with every update. I don't care if new content isn't added for a while, I don't care if some bugs get postponed because, nothing of that will matter if your playerbase goes to different games because yours is unplayable in this state.

When a setup were both host and client were on the same network has an unbearable amount of lag, something's wrong*.

*No, it's not an issue on my side, both computers work perfectly fine and have been able to handle the game and heavier games just fine.

The netcode isn't great, but I'm going to say its an issue on your side. I play with my gf on the same network while hosting for 2 others. No one has any lag whenever I host. 4.5ghz I5, 16gb ram, 7950, SSD, and 25/5 connection. Her computer is no slouch either 4.2ghz I3, 16gb ram, 6870, SSD. Perfect gameplay. It's so good, its like she's the host when I host.

I think some of you are playing on old computers and think it should be more than enough. Try a newer computer.

*Sorry, should be faster computer.

Edited by Volux