Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is invigoration too OP?

Galuf

Il y a 15 heures, Redfeather75 a dit :

The words "just curious", is a lazy cop out for trolling. You need to figure out more elegant ways of "fishing".

What you're saying is ridiculous and you know it. 

Feels more like you avoided deimos out of spite for some reason, and are now salty that you did.

Its not OP since everything is random and temporal. It probably will take you a long time to see a god roll for the frame you use the most. Also, if you already are destroying the most challenging content that is available at the time, the invigoration buff will make no difference.

The system main purpose is a big failure, the purpose of trying new warframes, the system is more appealing for Min/Maxers IMO.

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

What you're saying is ridiculous and you know it. 

Feels more like you avoided deimos out of spite for some reason, and are now salty that you did.

What are you talking about. I am tired of farming standing. And now I'm tired of someone repeatedly asking why and not being happy with what I say. Do I have to make a case as to why I'm tired of it so that I can be left alone. Why were they even pushing me to give them a reason.

Three random frames each week, and it's weighted towards certain frames, i.e. under-used frames. If it happens to be a good buff, then lucky you for one week. But I'm guessing the odds are not in our favor.

If an arby buff happens to coincide with a good invigorate buff, that could be nice, but it's not like it's going to break the game, since that scenario only lasts for 1 mission.

Every 10th we get to choose which frame, so every 4-5 weeks. Presumably the buff would random, or maybe we get to choose from one of the three buffs offered that week. I'm not sure we know exactly how this works yet since I don't think it's possible to have used 10 invigorations yet. Guess we'll find out in a week or 2.

Il y a 2 heures, Monolake a dit :

it was a joke lmao, get some chills, I know the other buffs are pretty broken

I now get what you did there and I approve, sorry

il y a 39 minutes, Redfeather75 a dit :

What are you talking about. I am tired of farming standing. And now I'm tired of someone repeatedly asking why and not being happy with what I say. Do I have to make a case as to why I'm tired of it so that I can be left alone. Why were they even pushing me to give them a reason.

Just do it and get done with it, the feature is imho too fun(maybe too broken) to be skipped. Raw power level wise, it is above what we got when derelict was released, the fact that it is a bit rng on what is buffed makes it more fun imho. I don't know anybody who liked the rep grinding for deimos stuffs, but now there are guides about how optimize your time doing things. If you have the loadouts, you'll get things done faster solo imho. There are insane number inflations, including timers in party lal.

On 2021-07-10 at 9:37 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

And basically the first 10 are random “Warframe Rivens” and then I get to pick the “Warframe riven”  I want. 

Let's be real: I'd kill freshly incubated kubrow puppies to be able to pick one riven I want every 10 unlocks, or to be able to pick one stat I want every 10 riven rolls. This is not the worst idea DE's ever had, considering their interests and our interests only overlap a little bit.

I mean yea, it's a little broken, but so are most other things in WF tbh. I got a 200% STR and 75% sprint speed on my Rhino this week and it's hilariously fun blitzing through the  Sisters missions with 523% power strength. But nothing really changed. I one shotted all enemies before with explosive weapons and I still one shot all the enemies now with those same weapons, I just see bigger numbers on my screen now. I think it's a decently fun system. 

On 2021-07-11 at 2:07 AM, Galuf said:

This is some intense power creep there, the most we had since a very long time actually.

This was my greatest fear when they announced the Invigoration function on the DevStream but apparently DE has been dedicating so much effort preparing for the TennoCon that they forget to think properly on the consequences some features they introduce may have.

5 hours ago, Krankbert said:

This reminds me of the original Helminth discussion where people also were downplaying abilities by fantasizing about an imaginary Rhino that was following around.

I disagree, there is no RNG involved in infusing abilities.

Imagine if you had to infuse a random ability, into a random warframe, and you could only do it once per week, how stupid would that be?

Most of the time you would just get garbage combinations that have no synergy.

And I just hate the resource sink hole that is the helminth, this system is bad and I actually hope they don't make it better, otherwise we might end up in a future where we have to invest resources every week to keep our warframes in "top shape", anything that requires maintenance can't be good.

Il y a 2 heures, Lancars a dit :

I got a +2 energy rate on Lavos. So no some of them are complete trash.

2 energy rate is pretty good on other warframes. and it is not that long unlocking the ability to put the buff on any frame like said 10Kx times on the topic...

Got a +5 jump reset today, wich is like 5 extra jumps while airborne

On 2021-07-12 at 7:09 AM, Monolake said:

Wow this is really OP

CVMuCiF.png

Since you have Invigorations and OP seems to not be answering any questions, do those bonuses reset daily after you pick a power? I wanna confirm if the wiki and DE's own posts are wrong or too vague.

Nah its fine. We have had ways to trivialize most missions anw and random buffs on a frame you like every 4 weeks wont change much apart from making you have more fun with said frame.
Also your numbers are wrong OP. 3 new frames every week, not 24h.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb TomCruisesSon:

Since you have Invigorations and OP seems to not be answering any questions, do those bonuses reset daily after you pick a power? I wanna confirm if the wiki and DE's own posts are wrong or too vague.

No, they don’t. Where did you get that from? Invigorations change weekly (at the same time as the weekly Nightwave challenges), just like the wiki and DE‘s post clearly state.

1 hour ago, Krankbert said:

No, they don’t. Where did you get that from? Invigorations change weekly (at the same time as the weekly Nightwave challenges), just like the wiki and DE‘s post clearly state.

OP was claiming otherwise

On 2021-07-11 at 12:07 AM, Galuf said:

1) You can choose wich frame gets the buff in 4 days if you have almost all the frames to put buff on(it's 10 buffs to place so 4 resets total if you do 3 3 3 1 but it can also be 2 2 3 3)

2) It's 7 week duration and 3 new options every 24h

So thank you, I do not have the system and couldn't look for myself. So this system isn't as broken as OP claims.

Il y a 6 heures, TomCruisesSon a dit :

I have been slightly wrong on the topic. You lock one for 1 week, but the new ones reset each day. After 10 invigorations, it is said in the UI that the buff is not frame dependant, meaning you can put for example a frost buff on Nova. It also works with primes. I tryed the 5 jump reset on a prime. Today one option reset and the 2 others are still locked ^^'.

Il y a 6 heures, DroopingPuppy a dit :

Anyway the real question should be 'is Invigoration even worth a byte of attention?' rather than 'is Invigoration too OP?' Why we are bothered to care for such an useless one?

Why are you modding your frames and your weapons? You'd use invigoration for exactly the same things, getting stronger, pushing game limits, etc...

On 2021-07-13 at 8:58 PM, Galuf said:

You lock one for 1 week, but the new ones reset each day.

So what you're saying is that if you dont invigorate any frame you get three new ones to choose from the next day? Because if otherwise i dont think thats true. I infused Banshee this week and the other two have been Harrow and Garuda with the same bonuses every day.

1 hour ago, T-Shark69 said:

So what you're saying is that if you dont invigorate any frame you get three new ones to choose from the next day? Because if otherwise i dont think thats true. I infused Banshee this week and the other two have been Harrow and Garuda with the same bonuses every day.

Yes, it comes from the whole list of warframes, not only what you have subsumed.

Even if what OP says was true, it doesn't seems to be worth enough to consider, though. We can have much more and better ways to make us stronger, and we don't have the time to pay for such a waste.

Il y a 7 heures, T-Shark69 a dit :

Mr Warframe Guy was the only one to make a video with invigorations, it was only a 200% secondary damage, nothing OP and it was enough to make some ridiculous footage(the frame made no sense for the build as well)

Archived