Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your predictions for Tennocon 2021 ? 

MouadSaqui

For me I hope for

- new war continuation

- Sentient anomaly tileset in railjack 

- More mechs (bcs its actually more fun than warframes getting knocked down every 5 sec)

-the ability to equip archwing to Mechs, and fly them in outer space 

- original Endless railjack missions

- I can't believe I'm about to say this but the game doesn't need Raids at its current state, so I hope for a DElayed statement. 

and please, DE for the love of Clem, No more kinkframes :), I think we have enough warframes rightnow.

Those are some nice, legit predictions.

Question; have they said anything about Duviri for this year's Tennocon, or is it in the far future still?

Anyways, I'm willing to bet they're doing something with the New War for this Tennocon.

Nightwave season 4 in a week or so.

New war conclusion at the end of year probably with sentient railjack and star chart node.

Next 2 planned warframes.

Sneak peak at either harrow or nidus prime

People complaining they didn't get twitch drops en mass

More sentient shenanigans events

A meme

Deluxe skin revel for i predict grendal or wisp

15 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Those are some nice, legit predictions.

Question; have they said anything about Duviri for this year's Tennocon, or is it in the far future still?

Anyways, I'm willing to bet they're doing something with the New War for this Tennocon.

When they did the reddit AMA devs said that there is no Duviri paradox for 2021 and didn't wanted to provide mroe info (and actually they are kinda suspiciously on "secret mode" regarding any info on duviri apradox, so I think it'll be another milestone lorewise)

With Duviri Paradox being put off until far into future, I don't really have anything I can think of that I'd be willing to bet on.

Could be anything or nothing.
Maybe modular archwings?
Actual RJ missions and not taxijack.
You don't get any points for predicting new warframes.
Arch Melee coming to Mechs?

I'll look forward to having something to look forward to I guess.

Reveal of some content addition that is coming after Tennocon within the same rough timeframe as Deimos did.

Primed Blunderbuss given to everyone during Tennocon (on can dream right?)

Necramechs becoming usable everywhere

Endless RJ missions with pick up objectives that puts you into all sorts of regular missions, both endless and not.

And as the astartes would put it "hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" aswell as "Walk softly and carry a big gun", not that that saying has any relation to this.

My predictions:

Next warframe concept art shown

Next Prime shown: Nidus or Harrow Prime 

Some new weapons/other Tenent concept art

Modular Archwing discussion

New War Quest/Continuation

Planes of Duvri progress update.

Another update in the works we have no knowledge of.

I'd also like to hear about news regarding the Stalker syndicate, what happened to that. 

I recall DE saying they're going to continue with the New War, so I'd say that would be the headliner.

I also recall them saying they want to show things that are closer to release, like Heart of Deimos. That and the New War may be one and the same or two separate updates.

More Railjack expansions.

I remember they're turning the third Orb Mother into a kind of raid, so we might get some details on that.

I also recall that they haven't given up on PvP yet, so we might get a few more ideas on that as well, though my hunch is that's for 2022.

Obviously concepts for the next two frames, maybe next Prime, and probably other miscellaneous assets, plus Revenant Deluxe.

Yes, Duviri Paradox is next year, but I wouldn't discount some sort of update on that as well.

And probably next Nightwave season, maybe even to launch on the day like Season 2.

That's off the top of my head. Sorry I couldn't put in more effort, for Tennocon is not my next major gaming event on my calendar. The next Total War: Warhammer II DLC + Beastmen rework arriving on the 14th is what's occupying my mind right now.

It will be a big announcement. The fact that they dropped a meaningfull content update before Tennocon means that they are genuinely proud of something that would come in 3-6 monthes. Also the last update was way way better overall than what we had in the recent past imho, looked like more like a genuinely decent warframe update this time.

I'm sure we'll hear about Nightwave, though I don't have faith that it'll be a brand new season. We'll see the next new Warframe and some concept/WIP for new deluxes. We'll see the next PA - was it Harrow? That's all a given. But past that I really have no clue. They've said it's not Duviri this year, so that leaves either New War or some new BBEG to go on another tangent with. I saw something about Hunhow and the Unum related to bossfights, and we haven't had a playable main story quest in a good long while so maybe that? Maybe we'll finally get Sentients as part of the Invasions system, who knows.

I think this Tenno Con maybe a bigger reveal yet...

- New open-world area with the new faction to farm... oh dear...

- New Warframe for the new area... Although the new Warframe is nice but old one would like the adjustments too.

- New Modular Weapons... Maybe we can get a swappable modular weapon?

- New side story mission for more info on the preparation for The New War.

- Squad-link?? Please... no....

- Maybe an event that has the same mechanics as Scarlet Spear??

- ETC

Warframe Billiards. Conclave rework 2.0. 3rd Spider Tank RAID in Fortuna (coming soon™️). Stalker syndicate. Rivens for warframes, necramechs, k-drives, and rivens (riven IN a riven infinite loop). New car/tank vehicle only usable in open worlds. New game mode: defection 2.0. Jordas Golem rework 3.0.

New Conclave game mode: 

Humor Wtf GIF by FC Barcelona

Honestly I want to give Maroo a nice, clean relay to work in. I hate the junk pile she's forced to stay at!

Well,

as for my wishes:

- More mechs and archweapons (Arch-Rifle would be nice, something actually held with both hands, only bigger)

Hell, a mech that's based around having built-in weapons like arm-mounted gatlings or mortars would be great

Spoiler

galih-prakasiwi-mechawarrior-final-a.jpg

- More arm mounted weapons, maybe even arm mounted heavy weapons:

- more machineguns, perhaps even a proper gatling gun

- Yareli rework

- proper railjack missions, you know, ones that actually make use the the ship and don't just function as glorified loading screens for on foot missions

- moar 'frames

- new mech skins, hopefully something more "sci-fi/realistic" and less "trashcan on legs". The one skin we have is a good first step, but it just doesn't feel that... mech-y to me.

As for my predictions:

- Disappointment

- Umbral Salt

- Bad design choices

- quadruple grindwalls for everyone

- More gimmicks nobody asked for

Archived