Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your predictions for Tennocon 2021 ? 

MouadSaqui

1. Nidus Prime

2. New Warframe

3. Deluxe Skins

4. Tenno-Gen

5. Weapon Skins

6. Grineer Tileset Remaster (corpus treatment)

What I really wish we could have some day? Legit MMO quality Raids with 8-player squads, but none of that trials stuff. Or really any new content that uses 8-player squads. It doesn't even have to be a Raid per se. Maybe multi-railjack missions?

9 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Worst scare scenario The New War is just invasion missions with a new coat of sentient paint. Add some new shinies as the carrot on a stick for players.

I can think of far worse scenarios.

All i ever want is paradox update. For the rest of the things i dont care..... Seens i seen paradox that only important things that i wish to play and that will change the game for the better in a long run.... All this ridiculous things that we are getting is just copy paste and nothing special to see.... 

I predict a lot of people's hopes and dreams will be crushed.

I also predict i will keep playing warframe regardless of those people's outrage.

Because my hopes and dreams have died a long time ago, so they can hurt me no more.

Thinking more about it and seeing the Murex in the teaser. They always gotta introduce "the next big thing that will shake up gameplay" during a Con

Maybe they are finally introducing Railjack into the open world? 

Could be dead wrong though. More than anything I just wanna see Nidus Prime

i predict....

Harrow prime because we have to make Nidus mains suffer. 

3 deluxe skins (because they said so. lol) i really hope my Wisp gets one.

10 minutes of a cutscene and a new HUB for the TNW reveal. (because i'm not falling for the whole "they're going to show 1 hour of the quest!" no, just no.) 

2 new warframes, maybe a teaser or a name-code for the 3 one. 

a new farmable boss in the same style of the planet ones (Alad V, Tyle, Kyla, etc etc) themed arround sentients, not counting Erra. 

a new game-mode. 

new materials to farm just to make the community angry and me happy. 

a whole lot of sentient weapons. 

The weird circular grineer saw-drive that people loved. (me? mhe...i like it but i'm not hyped about it.) 

Maybe another teaser for Duviri paradox just to keep the hype up.

the new nightwave. (it will probably be a corpus themed one since we're missing just that.) 

-----

Now...for what i hope we get? 

Honestly not much, i want the sentients to become a "real" faction in the game and getting a "planet" of "ship" alla Kuva fortress that goes arround the system with a whole sentient tyleset like the ship in the veil proxima ( i effing love that tileset. looks EXTRA fresh.) but they whould probably need to nerf sentients a bit because people will be mad to do and exerminate with 100+ sentients. 

Archived