Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Various Warframe Tweaks

(PSN)c1234567890alvi

So, over the years I feel a lot of frames have been left behind a bit, some more than others, so I wanted to add a few small tweaks that would improve them.

Equinox -> give her the Sevagoth treatment and make her Night and Day-Forms separate in the modding screen. This would also have the advantage for you to profit from it. People will need a reactor and Forma to polarize it :P

Nyx -> Her Absorb ability suffers from the fact that damage drains energy. And especially on higher levels you burn through her energy immediately. Maybe add to her existing absorb augment a decrease to 50-95% damage reduction, depending on power strength and in exchange get rid of that icky energy drain.

Atlas -> Change the additional armor you get from rubble to a plain damage reduction, similar to Nezha's Ring of fire. It would be better than getting 1500 more armor but only about 15% more damage reduction.

Frost -> A fix to frost globe so that it doesn't feel as static anymore would be nice. Tapping the ability makes it stationary, holding creates a shield similar to eximus enemies.

Ivara -> Change the sound arrow to an emp-arrow that disables enemy abilities. They have nullifiers and disrupters to stop us, so why don't we have anything to stop their abilities. Maybe change the helminth ability afterwards, because that ability would be kinda OP to have on all frames. Also that mobility restriction on her Prowl ability doesn't really fit into current WF anymore. Please get rid of it...

Limbo -> Nullifiers are super scary, when using his four. Maybe put an ability orb/core into the middle of the Cataclysm globe, so that players have a fair chance to stop nullifiers from bursting the bubble.

Loki -> Change up his decoy a bit. Make it invincible. Also, give him three different decoys: one for Critical Chance and Damage, one for Status Chance and Multishot and one for Holster/Reload/Attack speed and fire rate.  The more the decoy gets shot, the more nearby Tenno are buffed. Make it scale with power strength, give it a limit. And maybe limit the use in Helminth.

Valkyr -> make her Paralysis ability 360 degree in a larger radius and make it faster to use. So, Crowd Control, murder, CC, murder, cc, etc.

Mirage -> make the Eclipse ability more reliable. Either by allowing players to tap or hold the ability to choose the effect. Or do it with energy color. Or by making it a bit more easy to recognize, where is Light, where is Dark, right now the ability is super unreliable...

Finally not old, but very current and thus very important: Yareli -> make her first ability strip armor. Her crowd control alone is not enough with this one.

Most of these are rather small and simple changes I would argue and because of that rather simple to implement. There are frames that need more than these, but these have been a debate for quite some time, so maybe start with small changes? Pretty please?

for ivara, i think your idea should be in the empowered quiver augment since some people like to use noise arrow in some niche ways. and about prowl as an ivara main i don't mind it because when using infiltrate and using dashwire you can slide off very very far away. its also just a playstyle preference and i would like diversity and not have every frame be played in the same exact way.

I was gonna say something in regards to your atlas idea, but then i realized that Atlas PRIME is basically immortal if you focus on a full umbral build alongside basic boosts to power strength and efficiency. Just petrify, shoot/punch then laugh as enemies try to kill you(add grace for extra fun because who needs death?)

other than that, i enjoy the other ideas, especially ivara.

Archived