• "Scavenge" all doesn't work at all
  • sometimes she just gets stuck in place, unable to do anything

all seemingly regressed from the latest hotfix

On 2021-07-11 at 6:00 PM, Tigramas said:

i think you can strip the "no longer heals" part from the title :P

• "Scavenge" all doesn't work at all
  • sometimes she just gets stuck in place, unable to do anything

all seemingly regressed from the latest hotfix

she does nothing now, her AI si completly dead.

just add to confirm, tested this in simulacrum same result!

2 hours ago, -NightmareMoon- said:

sometimes she just gets stuck in place, unable to do anything

I posted a place where this happens with MOA companions, they jsut stick and wont remove from the spot for the rest of the round!  wonder if its part of the same bug

I ran tests in real situations not Simulacrum and found the following:-

Protect - works once every 20 tries. She doesn't dash to target marked but she will occasionally trip one up or rush and knock them down.

Heal - total wash. As you guys also noticed I can mark me, her... my Carrier (ordinarily my Khora takes Morghanna my Panzer or Vaquaera my Smeeta as partner to Venari so swapped out just to test) and she refuses even to try healing any of the marks.

Attack - works in the regard that she attacks like every other Kavat/ Vulpaphyla. If you mark say the Grineer Heavy Gunner (I used both Telesto, Saturn and Gabii, Ceres as test environs) Venari used to teleport, dash or otherwise make a beeline at that mark; currently she does growl in all stance markings but that's it.

My issues began farther back when Khora's Deluxe dropped. I couldn't and still can't; adjust her Regalia even now. She had that stupid ping-pong due to SS as DE had the idea to cut all Healing regardless of source on defense targets... but only now is she acting like Vaquaera and not as a unique, Exotic Weapon which we all know she is.

Khora Prime we're guessing is next Spring-Summer.. let's hope DE don't leave her until then to sort all these issues out. I guess too many on about swapping Venari with Helminth made DE decide to give them a reason too... I hope I'm wrong

Archived