Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lichs drop Kuva, Sisters drop what?

LillyRaccune

The Kuva Liches drop kuva as they level up, it makes sense. Shouldn't the sisters drop something? I know DE loves to invent new currency. They could drop Void Traces, Corrupt Holokeys, or for no reason they could drop kuva too. I mean, something. How about they hemorrhage 100 000 credits every time they level up?

Am I crazy for wanting an extra reward for all this grinding?

17 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Yes.  How dare.  Wanting a return on time invested, like DE actually values your efforts.

angry ryan reynolds GIF

tbh I'm just being snarky, I haven't gotten a Sister yet. 

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

I'm definitely in favor of them dropping holokeys. Doing an activity that's mostly unrelated to Sisters to get Sister weapons is just strange. That's not to say that Void Storms shouldn't drop them anymore, but an addition to Sisters to make the grind less tedious would be nice.

I agree. 

I thought sisters dropped credits (though not much for anyone prepped for sisters) but holokeys make much more sense to me. 

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

The Kuva Liches drop kuva as they level up, it makes sense. Shouldn't the sisters drop something? I know DE loves to invent new currency. They could drop Void Traces, Corrupt Holokeys, or for no reason they could drop kuva too. I mean, something. How about they hemorrhage 100 000 credits every time they level up?

I vote Holokeys and credits, seeing it's the Corpus money machine.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

I'm definitely in favor of them dropping holokeys. Doing an activity that's mostly unrelated to Sisters to get Sister weapons is just strange. That's not to say that Void Storms shouldn't drop them anymore, but an addition to Sisters to make the grind less tedious would be nice.

If they dropped holokeys you wouldn't be inclined to really touch Void Storms which is the whole point of their current acquisition. DE added more "one and done" rewards but made them tedious to farm so that you would be farming a while. 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

^Definitely this. Kind of surprising they don't to begin with.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

They drop 8k Credits.

Look at the bottom of you screen when you fail a stab.

really... what a joke. why are Parvos Granum's most elite forces carrying such meagre pocket change? they have access to basically all the money they can ever want, directly from the Corpus Founder himself: they only steal from us because Parvos or Vala likely told them to.

Holokeys would be a much better drop, especially for those with no interest in Railjack. even if they only drop a few at a time, it would add up to something meaningful. 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

agreed 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Archived