Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Shipyard Concept Art

DarknightK

From what I saw on the livestream, it's simply eye pr0n.

Very good job to the artists in creating it, and good luck to the animators who will implement the tilesets into the game.

Also, IF (and this is a longshot), the "Water" frame is to be implemented, this tileset's Boss would be the perfect one to drop the parts, just saying.

Oh, and if a DE member could clarify, what is that fiery stuff inside that cave on the second Shipyard picture? Is it like a forge or Galleon construction?

Also, it would be pretty neat if we were able to move around an incomplete Galleon/Fomorian inside the Shipyard level as its being constructed, imagine some of your favorite Galleon levels, with sections, even walls missing that lead to all kinds of vantage points.

The idea of it just gives me a tidal wave in my pants.

Pictures will be added soon once I snag them from the Wiki

Also, IF (and this is a longshot), the "Water" frame is to be implemented, this tileset's Boss would be the perfect one to drop the parts, just saying.

Keep in mind most (if not all) of the announced tilesets are there to make the existing planets more interesting. The Grineer Shipyard and Jungle are most likely going to be Earth tiles so it will still be Hek dropping Trinity.

Keep in mind most (if not all) of the announced tilesets are there to make the existing planets more interesting. The Grineer Shipyard and Jungle are most likely going to be Earth tiles so it will still be Hek dropping Trinity.

That's what I was originally thinking, but what if DE creates a new planet with MOSTLY Shipyard/Forest Tilesets? With maybe a few Galleon/Asteroid nodes?

Alongside changing the preexisting planet nodes, of course.

It would be actually pretty interesting if planets (especially the larger node planets) had maybe two bosses.

Actually, I think the shipyard tileset might go to Sedna. In the leadup to Gravidus, Alad did refer to the "dark coast" of Sedna.

Though Earth would also make sense, but you wouldn't want to concentrate all the new tilesets on Earth because that'd just leave the high level content in the cold.

In my personal opinion. DE's art and concept team is some of the best in the industry. They're willing to make things look different from the norm, and every time it looks amazing. Warframe has, by far, my favorite art and concepts out of any game.

They're really talented people.

they are the second for me.

from software takes the lead.

Actually, I think the shipyard tileset might go to Sedna. In the leadup to Gravidus, Alad did refer to the "dark coast" of Sedna.

Though Earth would also make sense, but you wouldn't want to concentrate all the new tilesets on Earth because that'd just leave the high level content in the cold.

That's a good point. I hope by the end of the development each planet has a couple of biomes + ships though.