Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Any Of The Clantech Corpus Weapons Worth It?

SnaleKing

Question

I like the look and idea of the corpus weapons, but I'm not sure if any of them are that good compared to similar weapons.

As a reminder, the corpus clantech weapons are Prova, Supra, Dera, Flux Rifle, Lanka.

Example: Lanka vs Vectis. I was working towards the lanka until I got the Vectis... which is pretty powerful.

Note, I don't have multishot or primed/charged chamber >.< stupid RNG gods.

13 answers to this question

Flux Rifle and Lanka are still good, even with the Synapse and Vectis. The others aren't so good anymore, as Prova isn't a heavy melee, and Dera and Supra are not the best automatic weapons. \

Never get the Spectra. Spectra is the worst.

Flux Rifle and Lanka are still good, even with the Synapse and Vectis. The others aren't so good anymore, as Prova isn't a heavy melee, and Dera and Supra are not the best automatic weapons. \

Never get the Spectra. Spectra is the worst.

Spot on, Prova is actually decent against corpus, and blunt damage bonus is good for armor, but there are definitely better melee's out there. Dera is fun to use, and Lanka is still king of snipers according to pretty much everyone who I see comparing it and Vectis. Supra is a pain to use because of its extremely slugging projectile speed and Spectra's range is so short, and it's ammo economy so bad... it's just not worth it.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Prova is just for fun, if you like the idea to rush to the enemy with a cattle prod you can have some fun.

Dera is nice, a bit lackluster on high level enemy, but it's ok until mid level.

Supra is a very good weapon, in fact it's a better version of the Gorgon with travel time.

Lanka is a very good sniper rifle, and so is the Vectis. Personally i prefer the lanka on Infested and the Vectis on Corpus and Grineer.

Don't have Flux, so can't really give feedback about it, From what i saw while playing, it's really good.

Flux Rifle is still fantastic, and the Dera is also really really good, but you may need to use it for a while before you're certain wether you like it or not.

As for the Lanka, so far I'm liking it, but I haven't used it enough to really give a good opinion.

Spectra looks pretty bleh, and the Supra is overshadowed by the Soma now, but this is coming from someone who still uses the Gorgon for fun, so don't put too much weight on your decision on the Supra based on what I say.

Dera is worth it but its tavel time is a bit off-putting as you will have to learn to lead the shots. Supra is obscene as it's totally worthless at more than short range due to sloooow bullets.

Flux is nice. Yeah Soma pwns it but it's still pretty fun and actually useful because armor ignore.

Lanka is more powerful than Vectis unless you have the mods you say you don't have, and even then not by much, but its mechanics are annoying as hell.

Flux Rifle is decent. Not as much dps as Soma but comes with serrated blade damage + stagger.

If you enjoy cutting infested apart with a fancy laser this might be your thing.

Lanka can be very powerful if you enjoy sniper rifles. Not that great if you solo much imo.

You'll need a catalyst/forma to make them shine though. All clan weapons (-acrid) are inferior to the newcomers.

Last but not least you could use Prova to show off. It's a weapon for the manliest of man among grineer and corpus alike.

Prod crewman fighting hoards of napalms and old Vor trying to solo four tenno with it are undeniable proof.