Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Melee Weapons

(XBOX)Casper7977

So after spending hours grinding Candidates assuming these spawned with Sisters, I just found out where they actually come from. Needless to say, I was very upset. I honestly despise the acquisition pathway for the Tenet Melee weapons, so much so that it has wholly dissuaded me from acquiring the weapons I wanted so badly mere hours ago. Why you ask? Well there are a couple main reasons: Lack of choice and lack of satisfaction. I absolutely despise that you have to wait for the exact weapon and element you want to show up in Glast's stock rather than simply farming Sisters. What would have taken at most a few days will now potentially take weeks and you won't get the satisfaction of wresting the weapon from your Sister. DE, if you are reading this, please please please, add them to the Sister drop pool. I don't want to have to wait possibly months just to get the weapon I want when I could have gotten in in mere hours.

Yeah, I know what you mean but we also have Baro, Events and other things that are not available at all times. It kinda comes with the Live-Service territory. It keeps the players longer at it. For now, choose a weapon with very high stats (55%+) and when the time comes and the element of your choice appears do a valence fusion.

Stuff like this is why I'm finding it harder and harder to go back to Warframe these days. There's a fundamentally fun game buried under a steaming pile of Mobile Game monetisation bullS#&$. Build timers, lockout timers, weekly rotations, low % drop RNG, lootboxes, a battle pass and more. Every update we get a smidgen more content and a heaping more Skinner box. More and more, it seems like "business" is taking the place of "gameplay."

Game designers will tell you it's to help player retention. I disagree. This S#&$ is precisely what's PREVENTING me from "retaining" the game. Every time I look at what's been added, I see another pile of timesinks. More often than not, I think "Yeah, maybe another time." I'm a whale so I buy most of the my stuff these days anyway, but this bothers me even just on principle.

On 2021-07-12 at 10:22 AM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

You just have to wait for the right element. All 4 weapons are always available from Glast.

That's precisely why it's a bad system. It boils down to "don't waste your time and wait/hope for exactly what you want to rotate into the shop". I would have much rather just farmed all 4 melee from Sisters even if that meant it diluted the weapon pool from 8 to 12. 

• 3 weeks later...

They could simply make possible to re-roll the weapon with Kuva...not the best solution, but less stressful...

I think I'm developing a psychopath behavior...after doing the same thing 30+ times to not generate anything good...I'm starting to enjoy just watch the candidates die away from time limit.

Archived