Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe antagonists in a nutshell (tell me if I missed someone)

ghoti0315

Grineer

Captain Vor - Predator who kidnaps childs with void powers, also they invent the MIGHTY SEER so well

Vay Hek - Has 3 pets which definitely won't be killed by a mesa when they decided to get out, also he knows how to interrupt a devstream so i guess hes cool

Grustrag three - yes they are Vay Hek's pets

Sargas Ruk - a pillock.

Kela De Thaym - "u used hax to win because if u don't use hax u can't win because we use hax"

LT. Lech Kril - So whats the hammer cuz it looks like sibear but it isnt sibear

Tyl Regor - invents another variant of grineer for us to scan, also easily get rekt by trinity's 2

Wolf of saturn six - hates Alad V and hates the tenno as well

Kuva Queen - drug dealer I mean she is willing to give her drugs food to the pilots of space genocide machines known as tenno by bringing kuva cells (or what is it called) to them, but the tenno used to roll rivens and have their weapon more powerful and get kuva easier, what a generous queen

Corpus

Alad V - Invents one of the best gamemodes known as disruption, also he and his dog hunter is a walking meme because even Hyena is tankier than them

Frohd Bek - So can someone explain why 5 reinforced moa (aka ambulas) can nuke his mothership in a matter of seconds?

Hyena - Zanukas but stronger

Raptor - Oxium Osprey but stronger

The Sergeant - Corpus crewman with a health bar on top and stronger

Nef Anyo - Loses a lot of money because he didn't have more than 10 brain cells to realize they are messing with space mass killing machines, also the corpus version of "u used hax to win because if u don't use hax u can't win because we use hax", also they hates children (ventkids)

Profit taker - Index but faster and no need investments

Exploiter Orb - makes children (Nef Anyo be like)

Vala Glarios - Sisters, below, below, we're going where the winds don't blow

Parvos Granum - At least I hate Nef Anyo more than him

Infested

Lephantis - I miss plague star

Phorid - If he is in saturn or ceres then its a good orokin cell farm

Helminth - ball sack eating resources

Zealoid Prelate - One of the best boss fights in game. A bit frustrating but at least the mechanics are cool asf.

Jordas Golem - shooting simulator

Mutalist Alad V - He tries to throw the collar like a glaive but he forgot that it isnt a glaive so they cant actually kill people with that 

Orokin

Ballas - hahah even you gave me paracesis I still think you deserve that ending hahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha

Nihil - Hold up, detecting glass resonance

Corrupted Vor - "My name is Yoshikage Kira" wait wrong quote, "Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity."

Sentient

Erra - The New War when? (Oh, tennocon 2021 will talk about it, im hyped for that tbh)

Natah - Space mom, don't make me kill her plz

Hunhow - Uhhh thanks for the broken war... I guess?

Eidolons - got bullied because space mass genocide machines knows how to stack buff and use a good sniper rifle and they need focus

Ropalolyst - destroys everything but the tenno

Stalker - For the love of space mom, CAN you PLEASE stop coming here in my steel path f-ing missions and f- up the acolyte spawn? Do you have a brain cell to actually acknowledge that I really f-ing want those gun arcanes because they are cool and they let me deal more damage with my kuva tonkor and tenet envoy? Like seriously, YOU NEED TO STOP NOW. WE ARE SPACE MASS GENOCIDE MACHINES AND YOU CANT MESS WITH US. Like 90% of the time you came out in steel path or non-steel path we destroy you with some melee or some gun. Has anything been learned? I don't really think so. Because if you learn something then most likely you won't come out just to destroy our acolyte spawn in SP incursion missions and die. You need to change THAT suicidal behavior. RIGHT F-ING NOW. There is an easier way there. CALL YOUR FRIENDS TO TRY TO ASSAINATE ME INSTEAD OF DOING IT YOURSELF. Like please. I want more arcanes more than your fever strike or 2500 credits cache in the form of weapon blueprints. If you had a hard time seeing other boss being killed then the best thing you could do is to migrate to another parallel universe where tenno surely firmly 100% doesn't exist. This is VERY simple. Just ask Nova to open up a wormhole for you. Or jump into the void hole a tenno put out from their railjack ability. It isn't that hard. And thanks for reading that lol

2 hours ago, ghoti0315 said:

Captain Vor - Predator who kidnaps childs with void powers, also they invent the MIGHTY SEER so well

I think more of Vor as one of the lines from an Entombed song "I was around when God was a boy, I was the one who stole his favorite toy", since Vor tries to hijack/steal our Warframe, not the child.

Grineer:

Vor - regular version is a pushover, Corrupted Vor is a chad monologue master who can continue talking from beyond the void, even whilst dead from being CUT IN HALF, DESTROYED, BUT THROUGH IT'S JANUS KEY..

Vay Hek - awesome shouting voice, wants to throw Lotus into the sun and blow up relays with ugly Death Stars. strange fondness for Ghouls (even though he got ate by them in the comic) 

Sargas Ruk - very much a loyal Grineer who likes burning people, talking slowly and trying to kill Defectors. 

Kela De Thaym - likes Arena combat, the limelight, and sometiems getting high off an unspecified gas that leads to her hosting a harmless water-fightign tournament and painting her Executioner's armor in bright colours. 

LT. Lech Kril - So whats the hammer cuz it looks like sibear but it isnt sibear

Lt. Lech Kril wields a Brokk (whcih is also a skin for our Fragor/Fragor Prime hammer), and the ice isn't from his hammer, but a power he casts, essentially frost's Ice Wave. he just happens to do it when slamming his hammer. he also lieks the sound of his hammer shattering ice, describing it as "auditory perfection".

Tyl Regor - has some of the best dialogue, and a relatively good boss fight; just a shame Equinox's farm is so brutal. I will always like him for the time he called Alad V a "stinky floppy jellyfish". interests include trying to cure Cloning decay and murdering people with his Ack & Brunt.

Wolf of Saturn Six - owns one of the coolest melee weapons in game, not a big conversationalist. popular with escaped prisoners.

Kuva Queen - drug dealer I mean she is willing to give her drugs food to the pilots of space genocide machines known as tenno by bringing kuva cells (or what is it called) to them, but the tenno used to roll rivens and have their weapon more powerful and get kuva easier, what a generous queen

Worm Queen wants the Kuva (that good red stuff) to revive the other queen, we want it to reroll rivens. a while back she figured out that giving some of her own Grineer Kuva turns them into semi-immortal warriors with custom weapons. interests are food, eating and yellign at her personal troops (Kuva legion) over the fortress PA system.

Grustrag 3 - a few crazy guys who will kill anyone including other grineer. interests include fighting Tenno and refusign to drop Brakk parts.

Corpus:

Alad V: ultra-creepy Dr. Frankenstein who likes chopping up warframes and turning them into his pets. more knowledgeable than most, and possible collapse survivor. was tricked by a Mimic into a binding work contract with Sentients that required manufacturing Amalgams. also seems to be good an interior decorating, Jupiter looks way better now.

Mutalist Alad V - Alad also got into an "involuntary partnership" with the Infested thanks to one of his experiments going wrong. he doomed all of Eris and made Mesa into an infested bodyguard. was cured by the Tenno against Nef Anyo and Tyl regor's wishes. interests include throwing collars at warframes and doing the bidding of the Infested Hivemind.

rohd Bek - So can someone explain why 5 reinforced moa (aka ambulas) can nuke his mothership in a matter of seconds?

we basically rigged them to blow, and they probably have a REALLY volatile power source, or they went off next to a lot of fuel or something. Frohd Bek is great though, he gave us GROFIT, an awesome little 80s themed advert for his new Ambulas units and also had a Larynx replacement. he is Darvo's father, and is not liked by Ergo Glast, because Frohd stole Glast's Animo AI for his Ambulas project. he can sleep easy though because after his ship exploded, we can be 99.9% certain Frohd is dead.

3 hours ago, ghoti0315 said:

The Sergeant - Elite corpus walker with armor

is he? the Sergeant I know is a different colored Crewman that dies just as easy as any other Crewman. he disses our fashion and then gets folded like a napkin. DE please rework him already. Corpus "walkers" refers to MOAs btw, the ones that appear in a certain room on Eris are called Corpus Walkers instead of MOAs, it's probably a name from LONG ago.

Nef Anyo - literal cult leader who uses the Void as his deity and extorts people endlessly. known for having a ridiculous appearance, and getting roasted by Parvos Granum. 

Vala Glarios - stronk wahmen who don't need no Crewman. wants to destroy the Tempestarii because it went nuts and killed her sisters, has a killer soundtrack.

Parvos Granum - founder of the Corpus, man with a golden hand who can swallow gems like a pro and makes good investments. had the balls to give the Orokin the middle finger: in return the golden lords told the Entrati to murk him, but he was saved by his warframe bodyguard Protea. has treasurers that enjoy screaming his name while running about ships dropping Tether grenades and roasted Nef Anyo and his twisted version of Granum's philosophy. I like him!.

Infested

Lephantis - the OG infested behemoth, likes to consume and chill in the Derelict (now Deimos.) also gave us bonedaddy frame Nekros so resource farmers everywhere should pay homage to the 3 headed king of infested.

Hemocyte - Wish.com version of Lephantis with added neon. people only want him back to farm Forma and get the new Ghoul Saw.

Phorid - a red charger who dies as fast as a regualr charger. essentially an Infested Sergeant. please rework him DE.

Helminth - giant wall-mouth who lives to eat and make your frame better by replacing bad abilities with something marginally better. occasionally easts Kavats as well as resources. also responsible for the life support on your ship: yeah, that air your breathing while you stare at your foundry waiting on your next Forma is a privilege, not a right.

Zealoid Prelate - looks cool, has good fighting skills, wields a cool infested glaive, but gets beaten by a special lamp.

Jordas Golem - an entire infested spaceship that leaves fart trails across the cosmos. rather an annoying fight TBH.

Orokin

Ballas - Executor and first-class prick who stole spacemom and left us with Ordis pretending to be lotus in a messed up way, also responsible for the suffering of countless, but particularly Umbra. tried to make amends by making us a sweet sword, but the we had to forma it 5 times, because Ballas is a prick. he got his comeuppance when he became part-sentient under Erra, or so we are led to believe...

Nihil - first-class prick who enjoyed turning people into glass. had a very meh boss fight, now he's trapped forever in a bottle like a salty Genie that doesn't grant wishes. 

the Entrati Family - a rather dysfunctional family who were brought together by a Tenno. also basically the family that discovered and harnessed the Void, invented Necramechs and basically gave the Orokin all the technology that made the empire work.  the Golden Age might never have happened were it not for the Entrati; too bad they're all infested now, along with all of Deimos.

Sentients:

Erra - weird looking bird boi who wants a rematch with the Tenno: likely unaware that he's gonna get rinsed. brother of Natah, who seems to be brainwashing her, but we won't know for sure who's misleading who until the cinematic portion of the New War drops.

Hunhow - big Sentient boi hidden underwater who has an awesome voice. gave Stalker new gear but ended up nerfing him, tried to use cephalon Suda to take over the Weave but was stopped by the power of music and Tsundere Simaris. he fails a lot, but he's still cool IMO.

Natah - traitorous sleaze who pretended to be our mother for ages, then left us for some fun-time with Ballas, now enjoys taking up 90% of our screen whenever she talks. may or may not end up having to fight her, depending on how New War's cinematic quest goes.

Eidolons - used to be one massive Sentient Godzilla-esque titan that ate Orokin towers for breakfast, and then got killed by Gara, now they are a few shambling hybrids of broken sentient and random crap that walks around the plains at night whining. dislikes being kneecapped and captured by Tenno with overpowered snipers and repurposed Eidolon Lures. 

Ropalolyst - big flying Sentient that threatened to wipe out the corpus on Jupiter if Alad didn't start cranking out Amalgams after he was duped by the Sentients into working with them. pretty annoying boss fight in nightmare mode, likes making the worst parts of Jupiter's tilesets even worse. dislikes being electrocuted and hit with massive lasers. 

I think that's everyone of note. 

Vay Hek will always hold a special place in my Warframe experience. I remember fighting him with a MR 3 or 4 Mag and my trusty Paris, Lato and Skana. Yes a bow. It was an epic fight that lasted a long time. A long long time. The emotion filled taunting, the intense insults right up to the point of "Tenno, you got me". It was glorious.

Corrupted Vor - "Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity."

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

What?

The OP seems to be talking about commander type personalities, and they left out the "3 pets".

• "One of them is wearing a scarf..."
  • "That one will be difficult to replace."
  • "Tenno, your Hydroid looks so... slipery."
  • (wheeze)

Any guess as to whom the 3 pets are?

4小时前 , LillyRaccune 说:

The OP seems to be talking about commander type personalities, and they left out the "3 pets".

• "One of them is wearing a scarf..."
  • "That one will be difficult to replace."
  • "Tenno, your Hydroid looks so... slipery."
  • (wheeze)

Any guess as to whom the 3 pets are?

actually I was talking about G3 lmao

Archived