Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What kinds of build would help me fight against lvl 90-110 enemies?

(PSN)YaBoyWarhawk

Question

3 answers to this question

you should probably just use mesa. Her 3rd ability negates mos damage from gunshots, keep moving so buthers and other melee grineers won't be able to kill you, when the lich spawns just press 4 and don't stop. Adaptation can help in surviving. Mesa with some power strength and duration. Build the regulators for crit chance and damage mostly. You can use a high status chance weapon and put corrosive/viral on your lich. Mesa's waltz augment can be useful so you don't have to stop to damage the lich.

If you don't mind soloing, I cheesed a lvl 5 Radiation Lich with Loki and a sniper rifle (I don't remember which, Rubico/P should be a good option), but that was before the showdown mechanic.
Oberon with Phoenix Renewal can also be useful, if you don't want to use Mesa (but Mesa is a great choice, especially if you have your Lich's weakness on her Regulators).

Im not sure about cross-over liches.   Lichs you had from last patch to this patch.   Do you have to face them in RJ?  Did old liches get upgraded to be super tough to?? 

Cuz a new Lv5 Lich would be insane to fight lol.  

Your gonna need friends and your gonna need mechs.

If old lichs didnt get upgraded toughness then just ask for someone to help, should only take one strong player.  Just dont forget to mention its an old lich.  

---------------------------------------

Mech Vs Lich is going to be soooo much insanely harder for newbs to deal with lol.  

Archived