Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Sisters of Parvos ephemera.

VA4L

I'm starting to believe that the chance of a sister being created with an ephemera is just account based and some people were meant to not get any in order to have a demand for them on the market.. Just my opinion.

il y a 2 minutes, VA4L a dit :

I'm starting to believe that the chance of a sister being created with an ephemera is just account based and some people were meant to not get any in order to have a demand for them on the market.. Just my opinion.

Your opinion is wrong

3 minutes ago, VA4L said:

I am curious where you got this from. How many have you made so far?

I got three ephemera across eight sisters.

7 minutes ago, VA4L said:

I get 2 to 3 sisters a day.

So that's around 15 Sisters? You could give it a few weeks and just buy them cheaply. Not ideal, but it might be quicker to farm plat than running endless Sisters.

On 2021-07-12 at 7:19 AM, SneakyErvin said:

I've done two sisters and each gave an ephemera.

RNGsus is a *@##$, better turn your prayers into rituals for Lootcifer.

If this were some other game i'd says sacrifice a gnome/goblin/potato to the loot god, but sadly we don't really have something similar here.

RNG is a harsh mistress.

I just went though SIXTEEN impact Sisters trying to get the ephemera.

I wound up getting tired and switched it to another element and got THREE different ephemeras in a row.

Then within the next 5 liches/sisters I got 3 more ephemeras that I needed. Then I switched back to impact and got it on the first try.

Archived