Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2021: The New War

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

TennoLive 2021 Relay

Join us for a Relay unlike any other and experience a special preview event from the TennoLive 2021 in-game Relay. Stay until the end of TennoLive to get the ceremonial Tannukai Longsword Skin and Tannukai Armor Set. All Tenno are welcome to join!

I got no money for non-important things.

Do I have to buy a ticket though?

I'd like that sword skin.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb General_Durandal:

I got no money for non-important things.

Do I have to buy a ticket though?

I'd like that sword skin.

It's not the Baro Relay you have to pay for if it is anything like last year. It's a temporary special relay everyone has access to.

So with the overall theme of the Prime Gaming thing and now the drops. Im gonna go out on a limb and say the tennocon bonus is also related to loki prime

Loki P and his stuff is likely gonna get perma unvaulted as well. My guess. Which would be a blessing as thats the final prime set im missing :(

I had a feeling this was coming up (Thought about Loki Prime too)! I've been prepping in advance for what the Sentients might be bringing.

With that happening to the PoE, I hope that it won't be totally isolated compared to other Tenno instances of the Plains. Something with huge ramifications to a major location should feel major, in that the results of which stick around. I don't play it, but perhaps a comparison / example of this is the map in Fortnite. Something that dynamically changes permanently.

• If the Sentients are going all out, the Star chart may not look the same ever again; Relays being destroyed is one example, but going directly after major locations like the Plains is another thing altogether. That being said, similar to the Pyrus Project (Rebuilding the Strata relay) in order for the Plains of Eidolon to recover from The New War, perhaps there can be new bounty missions that aid in the recovery effort, and eventually the Plains may look scarred and different, but surviving.

Just some food for thought.

I really hate the fact we need to have both the game running AND twitch to get all the rewards.  

It was a pain last time because it literally meant the game was idling in the background doing nothing the entire stream, complete waste of electricity imo. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Helen:

Watch TennoCon 2021 on Twitch with a linked account or on Steam for 30 consecutive minutes from 12:30 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET to get the Vastilok Gunblade.

Whats the time for european viewer??? I dont like this timelimited bs. I must work for full 14h.

14 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

Whats the time for european viewer??? I dont like this timelimited bs. I must work for full 14h.

Couple posts below the OP

1 hour ago, Digressive said:

Times around the world!

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of each segment 10 mins before they start!

Check the Twitch Stream Schedule

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Ste9WLL.png

------

e: Imagine this tho, for an announcement as important as Tennocon, the embedded video actually works, unlike the ones posted regarding the Livestreams and the dev workshops that have this age-restricted ... junk ... going on with them. ... What is the deal with that?

7 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Couple posts below the OP

------

e: Imagine this tho, for an announcement as important as Tennocon, the embedded video actually works, unlike the ones posted regarding the Livestreams and the dev workshops that have this age-restricted requirement going on with them. ... What is the deal with that?

Game is rated M ages 17+ thats probably why 

I know it sounds very simple-minded, but it's hard for me to care about a Warframe gameplay reveal when DE won't improve outdated aspects of the gameplay like core movement animations, gunplay animations, and melee combat animations. To me, it doesn't matter how much stuff you throw into Warframe when the quality of the gameplay is still lacking compared to the rest of the industry. Improve the quality of the elements that impact the feel of the gameplay (and animations impact the feel of the gameplay, yet haven't been reworked in over 8 years), and then I'll care about your gameplay reveals.

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Fat chance of that happening, tell you what!, lets play a game Zahnny! (an non serious one of course, so all fun and games)

Lets bet on it: I'll change my profile pic to one of your choice IF the update gets dropped at the end of Tennocon. (Has to be one that isn't a YT one tho, as not everyone has one, obviously)

I'll enter the bet too. Does the event/content have to release the day of TennoCon? Or within 1 week? I think Deimos was 1 week.

13 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

Tennocon 2020 was on August 1, Deimos was August 25

Oops! Thanks for the heads up!

For Circle of Psi's bet, is it a question of "how much time?" or is it a question of "will DE ship what they show?"

As far as I remember, deimos DID release on the date they advertised. (Aug 25) It wasn't late... But Father wanted a stupid amount of scintillating Scintillant for one stupid coin. It did take a little while for them to Hotfix that out of the equation. 

What is the conditions for your winning or losing the bet? I haven't changed my profile pic in ages... RIP SummerYuko.

39 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'll enter the bet too. Does the event/content have to release the day of TennoCon? Or within 1 week? I think Deimos was 1 week.

Uh, the same when Deimos came out, I strongly bealive it was out on the DAY on Tennocon (someone can porb do quick searching for us) but it HAS to be either on the DAY itself or within the Week from 17th. (So has to be out by 23rd).

I think that will be more fair

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Helen:

Watch TennoCon 2021 on Twitch with a linked account or on Steam for 30 consecutive minutes from 12:30 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET to get the Vastilok Gunblade.

well things like this make me realy hope the hole hand out thing brakes again as so often.
but as i know either it brakes and everyone will get it if they loged in that day or because of backlash we will get a way later to get it so why do i even care

Archived