Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2021: The New War

[DE]Helen

Regarding the giveaway, when does that occur during the stream? I have a shift 4 hours after Tennocon starts, and wondered if that would screw my chances for receiving any of the prizes if I am not present past that.

I had planned to leave my computer on and viewing Tennocon while I was at work, and wondered if that would disqualify me or something?

I have been trying to see anything on twitch, steam, and in game relay and videos never loaded and relay responds about 2 minutes after clicking it to let you in and nothing happens when i finally get to enter

Thanks anyway, DE

I forgot to mention i tryed for 3 hours, either on steam client or browsers.

Same here, i was on the relay the whole time and watching the stream but after it all ended and i returned to the orbiter i only received Loki Prime and Vastilok. I haven't received any of the Tannukai rewards. Will there be a delay to receive them or will there be an alert or something to have them available ?

Just now, ElvenX said:

Same here, i was on the relay the whole time and watching the stream but after it all ended and i returned to the orbiter i only received Loki Prime and Vastilok. I haven't received any of the Tannukai rewards. Will there be a delay to receive them or will there be an alert or something to have them available ?

same

Archived