TennoLive 2021: The New War

Regarding the giveaway, when does that occur during the stream? I have a shift 4 hours after Tennocon starts, and wondered if that would screw my chances for receiving any of the prizes if I am not present past that.

I had planned to leave my computer on and viewing Tennocon while I was at work, and wondered if that would disqualify me or something?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herecies said:

What Will happen to the players who already built Loki prime? I heard the free loki prime cant be traded so what should we do then?

You sell him for a free slot.

I was in the Tennocon Relay the entire time (but was by myself), but had no armor drop or sword skin drop. I got Loki Prime and Vastilok, though. Edited by MD5Ray01

HOLY DAMN FREAKIN GOD!!!!

THIS LOOKED SO UNSPEAKABLY AWESOME COOL OH MY GOD!!!

DAMN

THATS WHAT WE WANT TO SEE!!!

AND CROSS SAVE OH MY GOD FINALLY!

I CAN CONTAIN MY HYPE!

hype train GIF

• Like 1

I have been trying to see anything on twitch, steam, and in game relay and videos never loaded and relay responds about 2 minutes after clicking it to let you in and nothing happens when i finally get to enter

Thanks anyway, DE

I forgot to mention i tryed for 3 hours, either on steam client or browsers.

Edited by AliveAfterDead

Same here, i was on the relay the whole time and watching the stream but after it all ended and i returned to the orbiter i only received Loki Prime and Vastilok. I haven't received any of the Tannukai rewards. Will there be a delay to receive them or will there be an alert or something to have them available ?

Just now, ElvenX said:

Same here, i was on the relay the whole time and watching the stream but after it all ended and i returned to the orbiter i only received Loki Prime and Vastilok. I haven't received any of the Tannukai rewards. Will there be a delay to receive them or will there be an alert or something to have them available ?

same

Edited by adeewun