Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2021: The New War

[DE]Helen

7 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Speaking of Glyph's I'm pretty sure that, the one you had (some sort of female furry?, atleast I hope it is lol), isn't free and you have to pay for it?

That's right. SummerYukoSummerYuko.png is a Chinese streamer. I needed to subscribe to her twitch channel to qualify for the glyph code. I used my free Amazon Prime sub and that was acceptable.

Amazing idea swapping the perspectives between the factions. I like how differently they handle situations and when the little MOA hacked a console and the modem / dial up sound came up, I burst out laughing! :D oh dear the memories... "get off the internet, I need to use the phone"

Still, my usual plea: With all those effects and lights, remove autoexposure. Make it a toggle again. I wanna see all the glory, but I don't want to be frequently flashbanged by a random light source / having my brightness autoadjusted and fluctuating while enjoying the scenery.
Edit: By now I still can't go to Deimos, Vallis and RJ is a constant risk. Heck, I'm afraid I have no chance of even playing the continuation of the story if it is in space like teased. I loved Scarlet Spear! But I dread what might hit me now...

I’ll be surprised if “The New War” is nothing more than a solo cinematic quest that lasts a few hours. Usually, cinematic quests in Warframe introduce things that permanently expand the game: the Operators, the free-roam zones, the railjacks, k-drives and necramechs, Solaris & Entrati. Nightwave is basically a series of cinematic quests. Even new warframes get their own cinematic quests.  So I suspect maybe The New War will introduce something that DE isn’t telling us about yet.

1 minute ago, shabudua said:

I’ll be surprised if “The New War” is nothing more than a solo cinematic quest that lasts a few hours. Usually, cinematic quests in Warframe introduce things that permanently expand the game: the Operators, the free-roam zones, the railjacks, k-drives and necramechs, Solaris & Entrati. Nightwave is basically a series of cinematic quests. Even new warframes get their own cinematic quests.  So I suspect maybe The New War will introduce something that DE isn’t telling us about yet.

They already said it will be solo.

On 2021-07-19 at 10:58 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Well, considering that this "Delay" was for almost 4 years, Yes I think another "Delay" is just expected at this point,  DE can't keep to a date, just look at the New War end date "Coming 2019 lol" "Coming 2020 lol" "Coming 20201 lol".

I rather they "Show and Ship" or "Show what we ship" but so much for that right?, nothing about Tennocon was "Great", it's all just Hype Factor, to get players all riled up, so they can keep coming back to the game, then when the update does come out, it turns out like Railjack did. (Rinse and Repeat).

At some point, this will finally be a nail in the coffin and I don;t think anyone wants that.  

You didn't answer my question, I said would you rather have that idea canceled or DEayed to 3 years, that's totally different from expecting one. 

I can't comment on railjack 1.0 as I didn't play it much, gave up on building it then came back and built it then boom a rework. 

The new war was delayed in 2019 and I don't remember why (release railjack first??) so if you know why, tell me. The 2020 DElay was during the pandemic,and honestly I didn't even expect them to release it at that time, tbh instead of deimos I thought they would release railjack NPC crew (but that wasn't the case) as for 2021 let's see honestly, I mean I expect it to be released this year because they showed a game play of it, and now that the script is "done" instead of just a trailer at 2019.

To me atleast, it's not really hype, it's hope. 

On 2021-07-19 at 4:26 PM, LillyRaccune said:

That's right. SummerYukoSummerYuko.png is a Chinese streamer. I needed to subscribe to her twitch channel to qualify for the glyph code. I used my free Amazon Prime sub and that was acceptable.

Humm, I can use my own free sub, once you sub, do you get the code right away or?

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

You didn't answer my question, I said would you rather have that idea canceled or DEayed to 3 years, that's totally different from expecting one. 

Oh, sorry lol.

I mean to answer your qeastion, a small part of me does want that to happen, just so I can see the finial nail on the coffin and they lose so meny players, they have to change their ways, but that's just that. It will be a hell of a learning lesson for them, Money and Greed, don't get you no where. 

I can't comment on railjack 1.0 as I didn't play it much, gave up on building it then came back and built it then boom a rework. 

A lot of people gave up, that is why it failed and failure is admitting to mistakes, very rarely do they do this, so fair point.

The new war was delayed in 2019 and I don't remember why (release railjack first??) so if you know why, tell me.

No idea, but it's likely they got caught up and bitten more then they can chew (like always) and most likely they did such, just to inflate their Numbers and Player Count, Tease something, then never release it?, over and over again, They did this with "Umbra" too. It's a great idea for people who care about Money, but not great if you wish to keep your Players.

New War should had never been shown off, it clearly wasn't ready and just a front

The 2020 DElay was during the pandemic,and honestly I didn't even expect them to release it at that time.

That excuse isn't good enough, the whole thing was just used as just that, they shuold had STILL not shown it, they still teased it, yet, no RD in sight, this repeats to my other statement.

Ss for 2021 let's see honestly, I mean I expect it to be released this year because they showed a game play of it, and now that the script is "done" instead of just a trailer at 2019.

This "Year" was the same thing they said the last year, and the year before that and the year before that one, no amount of "Done" is valid. If something is "Done" you show it off and leave a few days (or week MINIMUM) to release it.

SHOW AND SHIP.

Not SHOW AND BAIT.

On 2021-07-20 at 11:36 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

This "Year" was the same thing they said the last year, and the year before that and the year before that one, no amount of "Done" is valid. If something is "Done" you show it off and leave a few days (or week MINIMUM) to release it.

SHOW AND SHIP.

Not SHOW AND BAIT.

This is what got me super unhyped was oh when is it coming (coming 2021) just like (coming 2019) but did we get it in 2019 no we didn't we've been whating 3 years now the least they could do is show a release date for all the  patient players out there whating for a thing that was supposed to be released in 2019

The "game play" looked good shur would love to play that this year but that may not happen do to the fact they did this 3 years ago now there doing it again 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So I have 2 weeks left (this one and the next) and that has been 4 Weeks.

Yeah... :crylaugh: No date in sight. There's a chance that on Aug 4th when DE delivers Nightwave: Nora's Choice, they will also deliver on New War or Cross-save stage 1... but realistically it looks like you've got this bet in the bag.

How long do you want to wait to release me from my glyph? I can't wait to return to SummerYuko :wink:

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

Yeah... :crylaugh: No date in sight. There's a chance that on Aug 4th when DE delivers Nightwave: Nora's Choice, they will also deliver on New War or Cross-save stage 1... but realistically it looks like you've got this bet in the bag.

How long do you want to wait to release me from my glyph? I can't wait to return to SummerYuko :wink:

I guess when the 4 week period is over. This week and the next.

So 16th Monday

• 3 weeks later...

still waiting to get my loki prime and gunblade... devs told us in the stream not to worry and that we would get our stuff but its ben a while and still no word on the matter. starting to think its guna end up like that tenno trivia bit were they just ignore us all n act as if it was never a thing ...

so its ben a good while since the tehno con but STILL yet to get my loki prime OR vastilok what happen to that ' dont worry every one well receive ther drops '  ???  just like the past tehno con with the trivia items pfft  still waiting on those too after how many years ?

• 3 months later...

Archived