Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet weapons.

Vaml77

The only weapon is good in this class its the arca plasmor. The others i just tested with galavanized mods and etc. Im not much impressed.

Tetra tenet is broken because the secondary shot use all amo and we can do more or less 4-6 shots charged and dont kill enemies level 100....

shouldn't tetra-specific mods already be built into this new tetra version? This weapon was never popular due to its more than meager performance....with the tenet version nothing has changed.

/sad

23 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

A bit more info would be nice.

Tested vs what and what mods were used.
Since all weapons till now can easily kill lvl100 starchart stuff I highly doubt the new ones aren't able to do that.

All mods max, galvanizeds, heavy caliver, vital sense, and with riven....SP performance is depressing.

56 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

All mods max, galvanizeds, heavy caliver, vital sense, and with riven....SP performance is depressing.

This doesn’t make sense. There are Tenet secondaries as well, the mods you list don’t work on those. The Tetra was fine when I tried it. Are you sure you tried all of the Tenet weapons like your post says?

I don't usually say that stuff is "bad", but at this point we have so much base damage that there's not really any reason to use Heavy Caliber anymore unless you're intentionally trying to reduce accuracy for a meta reason.

Also, valance elemental bonus levels for the weapons you're using?

I got the Tetra (43%), the Cycron (58%), the Detron (40%) and the Spirex (28%).

They all perform so underwhelming, I think I allready am putting the Sisters loop aside. If it wasn't for the hounds I hadn't even gone for the spirex. 

All of these weapons are outperformed by Kuva stuff, some even by standard weapons.

Id rather use the Kuva Tonkor than the Tenet Tetra (its primary fire is and was always a joke). 

The Tenet Cycron is just a Kuva Nukor garbage edition. Well Nukor is still OP, but who ever called for a Kuva Nukor -5?

Tenet Detron got some minor buffs an a gimmik that got old a week after the Pandero release. 

The Spirex has an abysmal reloadtime witha a "every third shot grants you a normal reloadtime" ability... Why not go for the Lex Prime anyways when you are try harding Secondary Headshoting? 

Archived