Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hound companion issues

Nebu4

Hi, I want to adress two issues I found after getting a Hound companion. 

1. Synergized prospectus

Synergized prospectus allows the Hound ti shoot an electrical sphere that zaps enemies around, quite good! Although it has an issue that lakes it kind of annoying to use. From what I've seen in the simulacrum, it not only dalages enemies, but it damages the companion and your warframe. I'm 100% sure the electrical sphere damages the hound in missions too but I don't know if it damages the warframe as well.

2. Null audit

Null audit is a quite fun ability where the Hound steals the aura of an eximus enemy, allowing it to buff the player and their teammates. The inconvenience it has is that the Hound rarely takes that precept into action, even if there is an eximus enemy. The dog doesn't prioritize the eximus enemy or anything causing the precept to almost never get used which is quite sad. Isn't it maybe possible to let it steal the eximus aura without forcing it to be 1m away from the eximus? This will allow it to steal the aura far easily instead of what's happening right now. I've spawned 20 enemoes in the simulacrum with 2 oit of those 20 eximus and the hound could barely care. It also happened sometimes that the dog would start attacking the eximus enemy without taking the aura (even though the first precept in my build was this mod).

After using the hound quite more, I found out another issue.

Reflex denial stops ally fire from passing through it shield it creates, the shield somewhat works like Mag's magnetize. Not only does it cause the ally fire to get negated, but it also doesn't allow the Hound to shoot the electric sphere (synergized prospectus that deals selfdamage) since it gets stuck inside the reflex denial sphere. 

Synergized prospectus

Synergized prospectus allows the Hound ti shoot an electrical sphere that zaps enemies around, quite good! Although it has an issue that lakes it kind of annoying to use. From what I've seen in the simulacrum, it not only dalages enemies, but it damages the companion and your warframe. I'm 100% sure the electrical sphere damages the hound in missions too but I don't know if it damages the warframe as well.

On 2021-07-12 at 5:06 PM, Nebu4 said:

Hi, I want to adress two issues I found after getting a Hound companion. 

1. Synergized prospectus

Synergized prospectus allows the Hound ti shoot an electrical sphere that zaps enemies around, quite good! Although it has an issue that lakes it kind of annoying to use. From what I've seen in the simulacrum, it not only dalages enemies, but it damages the companion and your warframe. I'm 100% sure the electrical sphere damages the hound in missions too but I don't know if it damages the warframe as well.

I'm currently on ps5 I can confirm that it effects the Warframe if you go to the simulacrum and pause the enemy ai and stand next to them when your hound use the ability it does damage to you. I can't however get it to damage the hound

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for making Null Audit usable!!

Synergized prospectus still seems to damage the player and the hound itself. It isn't the sphere itself that damages the player, but rather the aoe damage from the enemies (that got procced electricity on them).

Sorry for my wording ^^

Archived