What is the Oull requiem mod?

(PSN)ComradeDoggo21

Question

24 answers to this question

17 hours ago, (PSN)ComradeDoggo21 said:

When the sisters of parvos came out I got a message which gave me handful of stuff like lich beacon booster and etc. but then I have Oull in the description it says it "Mimics any requiem mod" so what does it mean?

It's basically a "skeleton key" for one requiem slot. 

I believe you get one for every Sister you "vanquish", so you can coast over a few before farming the correct murmurs/requiems again.

On 2021-07-15 at 3:04 PM, Aazhyd said:

If I use an Oull in the first slot and you get the clue, does it only tell you it is correct, or does it also say which Mod it was supposed to be?

It only shows the Oull symbol. Tested it myself out of curiosity.

• Like 1

On 2021-07-13 at 10:58 AM, GrazeZeroLow said:

It's basically a "skeleton key" for one requiem slot. 

I believe you get one for every Sister you "vanquish", so you can coast over a few before farming the correct murmurs/requiems again.

I have never used an Oull and only have one after five sisters and a gazillion liches.

To clear some info about this Oull mod.

• It's a "joker" kind of mod. Just use it instead of anything else.
  • Only one can be equipped at the time, like any other mod.
  • 3 uses for it, like any other requiem mod.
  • The way to get Oull requiem mod is by not using one. It counts as used only when performing the full requiem mod sequence right.
    • You will get the mod as mission reward after the final confrontation with the lich/sister.
    • There is a chance to get the lich/sister call beacon instead.
    • You will get neither if you used Oull.

Confirmed most of this information by actually testing it myself. I'm not sure how the reward works. It might be random between the mod and the beacon, but it might also be depending on vanquishing or converting. I only converted one sister so far and this is the only time I got a beacon.

Edited by FrostedMike

On 2021-10-10 at 7:25 PM, FrostedMike said:

To clear some info about this Oull mod.

• It's a "joker" kind of mod. Just use it instead of anything else.
  • Only one can be equipped at the time, like any other mod.
  • 3 uses for it, like any other requiem mod.
  • The way to get Oull requiem mod is by not using one. It counts as used only when performing the full requiem mod sequence right.
    • You will get the mod as mission reward after the final confrontation with the lich/sister.

Confirmed most of this information by actually testing it myself. I'm not sure how the reward works. It might be random between the mod and the beacon, but it might also be depending on vanquishing or converting. I only converted one sister so far and this is the only time I got a beacon.

I just used Oull on the first slot and got the sequence right, and as a mission reward it gave me another Oull. I don't think it matters if you use Oull or not, you can still get it as a reward. (This was at a normal murmur mission, not even the final confrontation at railjack btw)

I had no idea how to get the Oull mod (didn't even know how I got the one that I used), and once it appeared as a mission reward after I got the right sequence I was really surprised :D

Edited by twentiethavenue

On 2021-10-10 at 9:25 AM, FrostedMike said:

The way to get Oull requiem mod is by not using one. It counts as used only when performing the full requiem mod sequence right.

Yeah, that is just straight up wrong.  An oull is a 25% drop chance reward for correctly stabbing your lich/sister with the correct sequence of mods.  The requiem ultimatum is a 25% drop chance reward for converting or vanquishing it in the final confrontation.  Using or not using an oull matters not at all in getting either drop.

The wiki is your friend... all this info is clearly spelled out there.

3 hours ago, twentiethavenue said:

I just used Oull on the first slot and got the sequence right, and as a mission reward it gave me another Oull. I don't think it matters if you use Oull or not, you can still get it as a reward. (This was at a normal murmur mission, not even the final confrontation at railjack btw)

I had no idea how to get the Oull mod (didn't even know how I got the one that I used), and once it appeared as a mission reward after I got the right sequence I was really surprised :D

2 hours ago, (PSN)Agent_CHAR said:

Yeah, that is just straight up wrong.  An oull is a 25% drop chance reward for correctly stabbing your lich/sister with the correct sequence of mods.  The requiem ultimatum is a 25% drop chance reward for converting or vanquishing it in the final confrontation.  Using or not using an oull matters not at all in getting either drop.

The wiki is your friend... all this info is clearly spelled out there.

Thought it worked like that because I got it only when I didn't use one and every time... 5-6 runs of no Oull, all of them I got one as a reward, out of 9-10 total runs which those with Oull I didn't get one... One of these runs I actually tried to get Oull and got it... Seemed too consistent for me... What are the odds?

8 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

If I wanted to go looking for answers I'd just check the Wiki 😐...

I was hoping for a more Social Aspect to this Thread...

But we literally just said the answer here in the thread:

↓↓↓↓

12 hours ago, (PSN)Agent_CHAR said:

An oull is a 25% drop chance reward for correctly stabbing your lich/sister with the correct sequence of mods.  The requiem ultimatum is a 25% drop chance reward for converting or vanquishing it in the final confrontation.

↑↑↑↑
Right there.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

But we literally just said the answer here in the thread:

↓↓↓↓

Except I don't know where exactly that is.... Like I said... If I wanted to rummage through a bunch of Text... It's just easier to use The Wiki For that... Atleast the Wiki is Organised... This thread isn't....

7 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

An oull is a 25% drop chance reward for correctly stabbing your lich/sister with the correct sequence of mods.  The requiem ultimatum is a 25% drop chance reward for converting or vanquishing it in the final confrontation

Okay so... Bypassing Lich RNG is gated by Lich RNG....

Yeah I'm not even surprised.... It's not the first time DE has done this (Atmo Systems)....

11 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Okay so... Bypassing Lich RNG is gated by Lich RNG....

It's really not that bad.  They gave every player one for free with the update that added them that has three uses to it.  In those three liches you are highly likely to get another with three more uses.  Sure this isn't a guarantee because of the 25% but it's likely.  You can also transmute them from defiled mods.

I've been running a lot of liches and sisters lately and I ALWAYS use an oull even if I know all three words.  My pile of oulls is at 7 or 8 and only grows.  I have far more of them than any other other word, largely in part because the oulls mean I farm less requiem fissures.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Agent_CHAR said:

It's really not that bad.  They gave every player one for free with the update that added them that has three uses to it.  In those three liches you are highly likely to get another with three more uses.  Sure this isn't a guarantee because of the 25% but it's likely.  You can also transmute them from defiled mods...

I think you're being too soft on DE and you also Understimate how Busted Warframe's RNG is....🤔

8 hours ago, (PSN)Agent_CHAR said:

I've been running a lot of liches and sisters lately and I ALWAYS use an oull even if I know all three words.  My pile of oulls is at 7 or 8 and only grows.  I have far more of them than any other other word, largely in part because the oulls mean I farm less requiem fissures.

I doubt I'm going to be as Lucky as you... Even If I have 3 Oulls Already...

3 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Oull drop should get buffed to like 33% or more.   My supply is dwindling fast lol.   (not as fast as Xata =/  )

Ultimatums drop 25% during Kill/Cap phase.   That should get bumped to 50-100% cuz these are extremely helpful and I never have any.  

With my luck 25% chance for Oull is quite a lot. I have so many extras...
The beacon however, I can agree on.