Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan resources and getting them back?

(XBOX)RandTerm

Question

So for clarification I have put quite a large amount of my time and effort into this game. As of the Warframe player rewind thing, I had 74 days played, and have since then played quite a large amount, not too much, but enough to get more things. I also think it is important to note I am a mastery rank 26 and tend to take very long breaks, about 1-5 months at a time. Then I return and play a ton. 

Currently I am in a clan that I do not own, we had a falling out on Destiny, but still continued in warframe. Before the falling out I contributed 2/3 of every resource I own to the clan vault, which is a lot of resources as anybody who has a large amount of time played would know. They recently brought to my attention that I haven't been actively playing with them, yet I was still getting stuff done. They wanted to kick me for it. Or at the least take away my ability to do anything in the clan. 

my Question is, Is there any way shape or form to get your resources back from a clan vault? I would love to not have my time wasted like that when I put in so much effort to help out. if not away to get the resources back, Is there away to report people for something like this?

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (XBOX)RandTerm said:

if not away to get the resources back, Is there away to report people for something like this?

There is no way to get the stuff back. You also cannot report them as they have done nothing wrong. DE do not get involved with internal clan matters.

You're pretty SoL here.

Just leave and never look back. Funding a solo dojo actually isnt very difficult (excluding Hema). Or join a massive clan and understand you'll be removed later when you take another break.

@(XBOX)RandTerm

There is no way of recovering the resources you've placed into a Clan Vault... Resources placed into a Clan Vault follow the "no return policy" rule. Not even the Clan Warlord and/or Founder can take them out... Once they're in the Vault, they're as good as lost or consumed.

Touching on another point of your post, their justification to kick you out seems to be some kind of retribution to whatever happened over on Destiny and they're using your apparent "lack of activity with them", which from my point of view it seems to be the same as "not squadding up with them", as an excuse to extend whatever happened on Destiny into Warframe...

My experience on the matter is that when a member severs (or is forced to sever) his/her connection with a Clan, or similar, in a given game then its highly likely that there's going to be repercussions in all other games where the same Clan exists AND has that same member in its Member List... Even though both games may not even be of the same type (RPG or FPS) or have completely unrelated content and Clan development, there will still be repercussions...

For example, I used to be in a Clan in a game called "Ace Online". That Clan was part of a multi-gaming community that participated in several games -- Warface, War Thunder, Path of Exile -- and was very active and dangerous... I decided to stop with "Ace Online" because the game was stupid beyond belief, and its even worse today than it was back then, to the point where every stat formula in that game is linear and the best example is the Accuracy vs Evasion stats... Weapons, apparently, can only be upgraded safely to 150% Accuracy and following upgrades have an extremely high chance to break, but the evasion stat isn't capped at 90%, it keeps going beyond 100% up to (last time I checked) 500%... Note, all stat formulas are linear... I specifically said I was done with that stupid game...

Funniest part was when I entered the other 3 games to play with them... Apparently, they decided I was "unreliable" and kicked me out of their multi-gaming community due to "unreliability"... without notifying me.

... Repercussions happen, and its usually presented under the most stupid kind of excuses you will ever get and always 100% farfetched into the Void and so disconnected with reality that its actually annoying...

They don't want you there, and they don't have enough "deez nutz" to be honest about it and tell you the real reason why they don't want you there.

Now, you have two choices... Join another Clan and have the possibility of having the same outcome... or make a Clan of your own and control your own fate in it. If you're the type of player that prizes honesty, consider recruiting members and try to make them feel that your honesty is quite welcome.

Its not that difficult, or slow, to make a Clan and develop it to the point of having all the needed facilities for players to use. Research is where its both time and resource consuming...

Archived