Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waverider on console is so hard

(PSN)Silver1593

The tricks should be easy. There's a direction indication on the joystick icon that you need to follow. For example R stick with a right arrow.

Score X amount during a certain trick - jump off somewhere high.

Score X amount during a race - find a race with high score to beat (around the 5000 mark).

Score X amount during a single trick run - Look for a place called "The Pearl" which has a non-stop circular grind.

Two thoughts:

1). Do you have a modded controller with extra paddles/buttons?  QOL upgrade but by no means necessary.  Only purchase as a last resort, quality is low compared to doing your own and $150 upcharge vs $30 if you have a soldering iron, screwdrivers, and a drill.

2).  Use the terrain in Fortuna to give you air time to get more tricks off.  I literally knew nothing about tricks and grinding, and finished quest in a few hours including a bunch of wiki reading. Find an arch, tower, cliff etc..  Use mods from Roku to help with what you need.  Tricks usually require you to be moving.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-07-13 at 9:26 AM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

You have to hold tail clutch and then hit left trigger.

Listen man, no homo,,,, but i love you so much i- ive been sitting here for 3 hours failing. and then i just come across your comment and i did it in 5 minutes maximum. I can't believe it, thank you. I can't thank you enough. I logged in specifically to tell you how much i appreciate you and all of your help. Thank you for existing

On 2021-07-13 at 12:58 AM, (PSN)Silver1593 said:

After the update i still cant complete the quest because the too hard tricks . Today i did more than 20 tail clutch planker and i am at 2/5 . I saw pc player can complete this easily . Or the ps4 version bugged ?  Please rework the k drive controls 

if its the trick I'm thinking, you jump, hold pack and your fire button for the hold, then jump again... It's all about the second jump... Break the tricks up into stages or steps and they're ez - there's a couple REALLY good reddit articles... One for this quest and the other for K-Drives in general

Otherwise, as other have said - mods are your best friend... There's two that assist w/ points, one starts your multiplier off higher (you just have to have it for the quests... Is what it is) and another which increases the ceiling which isn't nearly as important... The K-Drive races are flat out about speed... Pick longer ones for higher scores.

Archived