Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich running out of nodes and takes long to spawn

Kain975

So I was trying to beat the current Kuva Lich so I could test out the new Sisters update, but my Kuva Lich ain't spawning properly, even being in "fumming/furious" state. I tried to use the Ultimatum item (The only one available) and it worked, but I tried it out with an unprepared loadout (this one is on me.) That, and I'm running out of nodes to fight against the Lich properly since the update locked it at Rank 5 to appear at the Kuva Fortress only. The MAIN issue, is that of running out of nodes. I totally get the part of the last battle of each Lich to be in their respective headquarters, but I feel it won't be as intuitive with the Kuva variants on the long run. Since, there can only be one Lich variant active, and not Kuva and Sister simultaneously, can the Kuva Liches get back to conquering the entire Solar System as before or the adjacent planets to the Kuva Fortress, instead of locking it to one planet per rank? This would ease the fight and plan out better the last encounter. Another thing that could help out, can the new item Requiem Ultimatum be sold by the vendors and/or in-game market and ramp up the drop rate to 30 or 45% drop chance per vanquish/convert? Whatever the solution you got for the issue, I trust you. I just want to try the new update and not be stuck with my current nemesis.

ifVt4eEV2hI2azYxp0uDxGsqG?token=eyJhbGci

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Blow_My_Horn said:

I'm in the same boat. My Lich has only 3 nodes on the Fortress itself. No-one is going to come to my party to fight the lich, so I am trying to do this solo. I have Disruption, Rescue and Spy at Level 90 - come on.

Ivara sneak your way through the spy, easy and better solo. If you're trying to build up murmurs to make them show up, just join others that are farming murmurs.

I'm having the same issue, only my situation is worse. My Lich is posted on Saturn. There are no lich mission nodes to undertake and complete. In my game session, I don't have any red cloudy mission nodes like you see in Tony Ginger's screen shot. Any time I visit Saturn and do a mission, the Lich taunts me calling me "Little Meat", and continually steals from me. Its going on about two weeks like this and my patience is wearing down, to the point where I think its bug with no end in sight. There's something wrong. In past Lich sessions, it you always had red clouded mission node on 1 or more planets, but to have none, is just downright odd and buggy. Hope DE can help. Thanks for your time.

11 hours ago, jaxprog said:

In my game session, I don't have any red cloudy mission nodes like you see in Tony Ginger's screen shot. Any time I visit Saturn and do a mission, the Lich taunts me calling me "Little Meat", and continually steals from me.

It sounds like you actually need to submit a ticket from the main site.

Before I open a ticket, let meet most of the terms and conditions of the forum rules for PC bugs.

How can this bug be reproduced? For example: Reliable steps that cause the bug are the single most helpful thing to us! If your steps aren't 100% reliable, how common is the issue?  (every mission? once a week? seen once ever?)

To answer this you have to understand how I choose the play the game, which differs from 99% of the player base. I predominantly solo play, hardcore mode, if there was such a thing. In my gameplay there is such thing, because if my warframe is destroyed on mission, I abort that mission. Dead Tenno’s don’t get rewarded for loot and valuable in mission pick ups. I’ve habit I’ve practiced for years and I would think that it makes me a better player. On team play I don’t practice this because If I were to leave the mission with 3 players hanging, that would be awful selfish of me.

I’m on Ceres, a sabotage mission. I’ve the correct paragon mods and they’re in the right order. I’m facing off with the Lich. For some reason this battle seems off and more difficult than most. I'm clearing mobs to isolate the Lich for a pounding and its taxing.

I strike down the Lich two strikes, one left. The game reinforces with more mobs. One in particular is a scorpion. I fight off most of the mobs and wear down the Lich preparing for the final blow, but the scorpion manages the escape the carnage and harasses me. The Lich hits me hard. I have but handful of health remaining, I counterstrike and hit with a death blow, just want I need to finish and get her gun. I stand before the choice of vanquish and mercy. The scorpion casts her hook line. It hits me. I die.

You know what that means? I’m playing solo. Dead Tennos don’t deserve to be rewarded. I end it because that’s the way I roll, hardcore. Experience teaches, success should only be rewarded.

The wicked Lich is dead. I just don’t get the reward and the Lich missions are over. Well, wrong, sort of. I visit Saturn and discover she’s there, well and alive, but there’s no red clouded missions. I figure I just need to wait and the red clouds will show up and I can select a Lich mission and finish this. But its going on two weeks now and nothing has changed.

“Being hard to get isn’t good for you, Little Meat.”

What was happening before the issue started? Normal gameplay.

Can you provide your build and game settings? Sister of Parvos 30.5.4, but the problem persists into 30.5.5. Game settings all set on high nVidia 1080 Ti. 

What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client? Solo

Can you share any images or a video of the bug? Imagine Tony’s screen shot only its Saturn and the Lich window pops up taunting you and there’s no red clouded mission areas.

Hope this helps.

Archived