Syndicate mission requirements needs to get tuned down

Raskol

I can see a trend with all new missions that you get a reward after 1st rotation (5 min, 5 wave, 1 interception round etc) while endless type of missions for syndicates still take 2 rotations to complete

I think this should be unified as not many ppl do syndicate missions so youre being forced to play solo most of the time and it feels horrendously long with little reward (bit more standind doesnt make it worth it)

1 hour ago, Dauggie said:

lmao compare it with 3 wave intercept 15 wave defense and 15-20m survival.

YES.. it was already toned down!

Compared to majority of missions that take 1-3 sometimes 5min, no its not

Point is, SP dailies take only bare minimum of the endless missions and award you with some pretty useful stuff, abris too tho they encourage you to stay longer

Syndicate missions has been neglected for a while and i belive if devs would look upon this matter they might agree with me

6 hours ago, Raskol said:

Syndicate missions has been neglected for a while and i belive if devs would look upon this matter they might agree with me

other then new players who haven't maxed their syndicate, others have no reason to do those missions. ofcourse nightwave sometimes have those as challenges.

the point of syndicate  mission isn't for you to gain any rewards, it's for those faction to know if you're worth being in their faction, thus some challenging missions. 

you don't even have to do those missions to get standings. so remember it's just an extra method to get some standings. don't do them if you don't like it. 

Next you'll start complaining about sortie having same requirement of 10min survival/10wave defence ETC 

The length seems fine to me.  But it would be nice if the standing rewards for timed objective missions were increased some more, to better reflect the time they take.

The striking fact about the missions to me though is the huge disparity between medallion rewards on Intercept and Defense maps.  It really makes sense to normalize these, rather than have one small, valuable map with 8 guaranteed, some maps with smaller guaranteed amounts, some with smaller random amounts, and most with none.

Unfortunately it's probably easiest to eliminate medallions on these restricted maps entirely, in which case they lose a ton of value no matter what the flat reward is.  A random medallion reward on mission completion could be a good solution.