Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich Kill Bug

(PSN)CuteLilMeow

6 hours ago, (PSN)CuteLilMeow said:

I killed my Lich but after i killed him he just dissapeared. I never got the option to capture or kill. Now it used my parazon mods but says he's still alive and when i play certain planets he still talks to me and takes things from me. What should i do to fix this?

Try reading the patch notes, which explain in detail what to do next.  This is expected behavior as Liches and Sisters now retreat to railjack for a final showdown.

With the introduction of the Sisters of Parvos, DE changed up the way the Lich system works. Instead of your Lich/Sister spawning on a random planet, the controlled planet is instead directly related to the level of the Lich or Sister. As I understand it, part of the reason for this was to give people a greater chance to find a squad to hunt for murmers etc.

As the final stage, the Lich or Sister will retreat to one of the Railjack Proxima nodes - Saturn for a Lich, Neptune for a Sister I think. I believe this has more to do with the lore for the Sisters than the Lich (I could be wrong though). Again, it's a fixed node and allows for much greater chance to find a squad. As a side note, defeating a Sister now drops a random Hound part blueprint. So if you can find a full squad doing the final mission, that's four random BPs, plus the actual Hound that spawned with your Sister.

1 hour ago, (PSN)scarlet_cheyenne said:

They don't explain much

Seriously?  They spent paragraphs explaining, in detail, how liches work now and why they made the changes.

Edit:

Here:  

Below is a breakdown of how to obtain a Sister from beginning to end:

Further down:

Our intent behind this change is...

So, yeah, they gave step by step instructions on how to do everything and gave reasons for it.  Next time, actually read them before dismissing them.

Archived