Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden sister spawn requirements?

MouseSB

Maybe I might just be really unlucky but Im thinking there might be hidden requirements or prerequisites for spawning a sister of parvos beyond T1 granum void

I havent been able to spawn one solo and to be absolutely certain I just ran 15 T1 granums as close to spawn as I could to rule out the "being too close to extract" problem and didnt get a single spawn but whenever I run with a squad it spawns nearly every time, what do you guys think?

extra info: Ive done all my runs without a xoris equipped only using mesa regulator to clear granum and all hands were at least 900 meters from extract

Update: did not know I would need to complete call of tempstarii none of the videos I watched mentioned it thanks for clearing up my confusion 

Just now, Larsurus said:

Strange... I usually do the Venus sabotage node and do the void before the objective. Haven't had any issues there playing solo.

I may just be very unlucky Ill try a few different nodes , Ive been doing hydra on Pluto

I've had a few times seem to ?glitch? and get no Sister Candidate

zenith coin, Mesa, all 3 ranks clear. the stated requirements appear to be met.

one time I suspect, was because I couldn't find a Golden Hand until the very end of mission, when everything was already dead. Perhaps Sister Candidates only appear in a new Spawn Group?

another time, right after exiting the Granum Void the Treasurer spawned. Maybe the Treasurer spawn can interfere with Sister Candidate Spawns if they're too close?

1 minute ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

I've had a few times seem to ?glitch? and get no Sister Candidate

zenith coin, Mesa, all 3 ranks clear. the stated requirements appear to be met.

one time I suspect, was because I couldn't find a Golden Hand until the very end of mission, when everything was already dead. Perhaps Sister Candidates only appear in a new Spawn Group?

another time, right after exiting the Granum Void the Treasurer spawned. Maybe the Treasurer spawn can interfere with Sister Candidate Spawns if they're too close?

in the times ive gotten it to spawn while in a group it often spawns directly after the treasurer is killed so no problem there, to your spawn group idea I believe it functions similarly to corrupted enemy spawns in relic missions so it should be independent of normal enemy spawns

8 minutes ago, localhost said:

Have you finished the Call of the Tempestarii quest?

I figured I would need a railjack at least as a soft lock for spawning one since its one of the mission types but I didnt consider id need to complete the follow up quest, ill try this thanks

I usually run Acheron, since even if the candidate doesn't spawn, you can wait for the treasurer and kill him to get your Zenith Crown back. usually you need to meet all these conditions:

- the mission must be regular starchart/steel path or nightmare only. syndicate, fissure and sorties don't spawn larvlings or candidates.

- you need to have completed both the Deadlock Protocol and Call of the Tempestarii quests, as the story is the lead-up to Sisters of Parvos.

- you need to make sure you use the right Granum Crown, Zenith Granum Crown.

- you must get at least 25 kills in the Granum Void.

if you've done all this and they still don't spawn a candidate, then idk what it is. it's always worked for me when I've done everything right.

1 hour ago, DeceiverIV said:

I figured I would need a railjack at least as a soft lock for spawning one since its one of the mission types but I didnt consider id need to complete the follow up quest, ill try this thanks

It's on the pre requisites tho. You also need a certain intrinsinc level (I can't remember in which one:  piloting, enginering or gunnery) to enter to the final stage and kill the sister/lich. 

2 hours ago, DeceiverIV said:

"Follow up"? Dude, this a pre-requisite...

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

It's on the pre requisites tho. You also need a certain intrinsinc level (I can't remember in which one:  piloting, enginering or gunnery) to enter to the final stage and kill the sister/lich. 

Pilot 5 iirc.

I've posted about this before:

I've noticed they don't spawn if you do the Granum Void relatively close to the exit or after most enemies are dead. They never fail to spawn if I do the Granum Void before focusing on the actual mission.

Archived