Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointed in Tenet Tetra.

Lancars

I liked the Tetra as it was and when you made the Prisma Tetra I was happy. I like the sound of the thing. Then you made the two special mods for it to make the shots faster while aiming and bounce 6x when hitting any surface, even enemies. I chuckles cause I could fill a small hallway with bolts. Sure the thing didn't go up to steel path and all that but I had my fun. Then I hear of the Tenet Tetra and I'm happy that it was getting some love finally. It comes out and i get one and honestly the thing is a huge letdown.

You boned it on the secondary fire as all I see are videos about "The Next Bramma?!?!?!?!" And another thing in the videos none of them show the primary fire, just the grenade. The grenade isn't even effected by the 6x bounce mod.

If it was up to me I would have made the semi a shotgun blast that uses 20 rounds where you only get 4 shots and the bolts could still be effected by the 2 special mods for it. But instead you change another gun into a grenade launcher and make the primary fire garbage when you coulda just made a Tenet Penta. Not like you've made several variants of one weapon before. Looking at you Cernos.

You really should have done workshops on these weapons. Most of the Non-Breifcase style weapons didn't have any thought put into them and slapped another weapons soul into them, Like the Tenet Cycron being a Nukor 2.0 and the Tenet Flux being turned into an assault rifle.

Am 14.7.2021 um 19:26 schrieb Lancars:

I liked the Tetra as it was and when you made the Prisma Tetra I was happy. I like the sound of the thing. Then you made the two special mods for it to make the shots faster while aiming and bounce 6x when hitting any surface, even enemies. I chuckles cause I could fill a small hallway with bolts. Sure the thing didn't go up to steel path and all that but I had my fun. Then I hear of the Tenet Tetra and I'm happy that it was getting some love finally. It comes out and i get one and honestly the thing is a huge letdown.

You boned it on the secondary fire as all I see are videos about "The Next Bramma?!?!?!?!" And another thing in the videos none of them show the primary fire, just the grenade. The grenade isn't even effected by the 6x bounce mod.

If it was up to me I would have made the semi a shotgun blast that uses 20 rounds where you only get 4 shots and the bolts could still be effected by the 2 special mods for it. But instead you change another gun into a grenade launcher and make the primary fire garbage when you coulda just made a Tenet Penta. Not like you've made several variants of one weapon before. Looking at you Cernos.

You really should have done workshops on these weapons. Most of the Non-Breifcase style weapons didn't have any thought put into them and slapped another weapons soul into them, Like the Tenet Cycron being a Nukor 2.0 and the Tenet Flux being turned into an assault rifle.

you haven't seen kuva zarr in action with crit arcane and double slash procs. especially with a maxed primary arcane!
bramma and tenet Tetra never keep up.

You can already play tenet Tetra, only here you have to play with ammo aura and maybe even with loot frame. but even against corpus kuva zarr performs much better.

and kuva zarr has a lot more blatant head shot damage.

On 2021-07-16 at 4:56 AM, Battle.Mage said:

you haven't seen kuva zarr in action with crit arcane and double slash procs. especially with a maxed primary arcane!
bramma and tenet Tetra never keep up.

You can already play tenet Tetra, only here you have to play with ammo aura and maybe even with loot frame. but even against corpus kuva zarr performs much better.

and kuva zarr has a lot more blatant head shot damage.

I know i like the zarr as is cause it wasn't changed. My issue which you seemed to have missed is they completely changed the tetra from what it was isn't something else by making the primary fire S#&$ to push the grenade launcher gimmick it has.

I agree

the alt fire being a Complete Mode Switch, makes using it feel very clunky, not fluid at all. the fact that it forces a Reload delay doesn't help with this.

having it be a Smaller underbarrel grenade launcher or shotgun with the alt fire being an instant shot, not a switch. would be a lot more useful.

as it is now, the two functions are so disjointed I might as well just be swapping between my primary and secondary weapons.

25 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

I agree

the alt fire being a Complete Mode Switch, makes using it feel very clunky, not fluid at all. the fact that it forces a Reload delay doesn't help with this.

having it be a Smaller underbarrel grenade launcher or shotgun with the alt fire being an instant shot, not a switch. would be a lot more useful.

as it is now, the two functions are so disjointed I might as well just be swapping between my primary and secondary weapons.

I would prefer a shotgun over the grenade launcher cause it still plays into the 2 special mods that are Tetra only. 

On 2021-07-14 at 12:26 PM, Lancars said:

But instead you change another gun into a grenade launcher and make the primary fire garbage when you coulda just made a Tenet Penta.

Ikr this is bizzare.  Imagine if it had been Tenet Penta and is able to use the Penta mods like Napalm Grenade and Tether Grenade.  Instead we got the Tenet Tetra as a grenade launcher that is incompatible with its own augments?  Wut?  

And the Flux Rifle is a beam weapon. What's the point of turning it into yet another mediocre Assault rifle, which are a dime a dozen to begin with???  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-07-19 at 10:41 AM, Bakaguya-sama said:

Ikr this is bizzare.  Imagine if it had been Tenet Penta and is able to use the Penta mods like Napalm Grenade and Tether Grenade.  Instead we got the Tenet Tetra as a grenade launcher that is incompatible with its own augments?  Wut?  

And the Flux Rifle is a beam weapon. What's the point of turning it into yet another mediocre Assault rifle, which are a dime a dozen to begin with???  

Oh my goodness THANK YOU. I also hate what they did to the flux rifle. They just snapped the alt fire from the Fulmin onto it in a lazy fashion. I get this pandemic has broke many things but these weapons should have really gone through more of an RnD and test server to see peoples opinion.

They need to change these weapons now while they can otherwise if they touch them later you're gonna get the people who complain about all the forma they demand refunds of.

Archived