Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear for taking down a Level 5 Kuva Lich

(PSN)YaBoyWarhawk

Question

I'm going to be running a Excaliber Umbra, Rubico Prime, Dual Toxicyst, and Zenistar, with a Helios companion (just cause he's the one that I've invested the most time into) and all the weapons will be built for armor stripping and Corrosive since he's weak to that, the issue is the all the enemies will be lvl 90-110 which I'm not really good at fighting yet so what mods could I use to build my damage up?

4 answers to this question

You want something that does continual damage in batS#&$ pulses or Burst ala Synapse, Phage or Flux Rifle (not the Tenet one which is about as meh a sidegrade as you can get), Brakk, K Nukor, Spectra Vandal and the hands down best melee because of stupid stupid DR is either karyst or venka on a butt standard CO build with a stance that barfs out slash procs like candy aka Stinging Thorn and Malicious Raptor.

There nothing special about mods needed other than "does damage rapidly".

Chromatic Blade for your Excalibur, use a red/orange/yellow energy color for Heat. Will help stripping armor.

I would personally pick Gara over Excalibur and get a build that will allow me to just ignore the rest of the enemies. Building to stack up Splinter Storm will both give you damage reduction and destroy trash enemies by just be near them.

Loki/Ivara and go in with silent weapons that have a high rate of fire.

You can blaze away in peace and can take a breather to let the damage resistance wind down when you hit it.

Loki's radial disarm has the added bonus of causing all the mobs to lose ranged weapons and start wailing on each other.

Archived