Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pre-TennoCon Twitch Drops Must-Do: RELINK ACCOUNTS!

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

New question!

So now that I've unlink and relink even though I successfully receiving drops since Twitch Drop 2.0.... and if I failed to receive drops on Tennocon day, how?

One thing that's super easy to overlook is mute. Browser and mobile can tell if the player is muted which means no view count for the stream, and no credit for the viewer (regardless of channel, ymmv ofc).

1 minute ago, (XBOX)EdgierDragoon3 said:

I have another question how do I know if I’ll get the drops on tennocon stream as I haven’t linked my account before other than a few days ago, as I checked warframe to double check and it said I’m linked, does this mean I’m good to go.Sorry if this is a repeat question

Test it with the current drops campaign :) 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1270311-sisters-of-parvos-twitch-drop-campaign/

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

862a4769ca07ee98a12b97534e899288.jpg

Hello future TennoCon viewers! 

We’re here to remind you that...

RELINKING your Twitch and Warframe accounts is NECESSARY to receive this year’s TennoCon Twitch Drops. If you have not relinked since Twitch Drops 2.0 please do so now. 

Even if you have had your accounts linked for a while, the release of Twitch Drops 2.0 made it necessary to relink your accounts in order to participate in Drops.

NOTE:

• If you have relinked your account since the release of Twitch Drops 2.0 and have been successfully receiving drops you do not need to relink. 
  • If you wish to test to make sure your accounts are linked, you can do so by participating in our current Drops Campaign: 

Here’s how to relink:

56422bc2a35c73ef5b1942d204540ded.png

1944650c4fbf9423dee1a6d0d0bf7a47.png

Again, it is very important that even if you have had your accounts linked before Twitch Drops 2.0 that you RELINK again in order to receive the TennoCon Twitch Drops. 

Thanks! We'll see you on Saturday - for more information on TennoCon 2021 Twitch Drops head on over to the official website.

I linked my twitch account to warframe 3 days ago is that good enough? 

2 minutes ago, Micheal-J-Caboose said:

just wondering but if you win something during tenocon how do you claim it, im not super well versed in using twitch and the only other social media platform i use is youtube

Copy pasta from the original Twitch Drops 2.0 thread:

What you can expect from Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0:

Upon entering the stream while a drop is active, you’ll be greeted with a chat message at the top of the chat window which can be expanded to see more details about the drop at a glance.

By clicking your Twitch icon in the top right, you’ll see a progression bar depicting how close you are towards claiming the Twitch Drop. Clicking the drop will take you to the Drops main page where a more detailed description of the Warframe Twitch Drop can be read.

Once you have met the Twitch Drop criteria (30 minute watch time, etc) a popup in the chat window will appear for you to manually claim your Drop. 

IF you miss this popup and don’t claim it within chat, you can go into your Twitch Inventory section and it will be waiting there for you to claim: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

*Twitch Drops in your Twitch Inventory must be claimed within 24 hours of the Campaign (stream) end date. Example: Monday's 1-2 p.m. ET stream drops must be claimed by 2 p.m. ET the following day.

You must manually claim the Twitch Drop for it to be delivered.

Once claimed, the Twitch Drop may take 5-10 minutes to be delivered to your linked Warframe account. Once delivered, the familiar face of Teshin will greet you in your in-game Inbox.

That’s it! Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 will debut this Tuesday, February 16th during our Working From Home Community Stream. 

Thanks!

Hope that helps! :) 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Superior Cheeze said:

I know we have to be watching the stream(s) with our linked Twitch account but do we have to be logged into the game at the same time to actually receive the drops or can we just watch the stream and the drops be in our inbox the next time we log into the game? 

Nope! You just have to claim the drop from here when its ready: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

Archived