Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pre-TennoCon Twitch Drops Must-Do: RELINK ACCOUNTS!

[DE]Danielle

11 minutes ago, DisasterIncarnate said:

removed link on twitch and warframe then relinked them, result = warframe says linked, no mention of warframe in twitch.

I'm having the same problem. I tried the procedure two times in the last ten minutes.

I'll just wait some more and then try again. It would probably be just twitch taking its time to register the update.

12 hours ago, (PSN)Ender_0 said:

Ok, I've tried getting help and people keep asking the same questions so I'm coming here.

Last week I was getting drops from DE and from streamers that DE allowed drops enabled on. I claimed those drops. This week, nothing. Tried each day. Nothing to claim no matter how long I watch on each channel. I get the reminder message when I log in on my phone that the drops are enabled and that I have to claim them, and I sit there and when it's been 30 minutes I get no pop up, check my drops and nothing, nothing to claim and it doesn't even show that I've accrued any watch time. I tried on my phone and PC and neither generates drops.

I unlinked and relinked as well, nothing. But since everyone says after 2.0 if you got drops you're good, I'm not getting any now but I was getting them last week, now I'm worried I'm not going to get my tennocon drops

You might already have earned the rewards for this week, they changed the reward to a grab bag on last thrusday home stream, and made so you could get the yareli and sister related stuff ealier but it would carry over to this week

1 hour ago, DisasterIncarnate said:

removed link on twitch and warframe then relinked them, result = warframe says linked, no mention of warframe in twitch.

1 hour ago, MEGAMETALLO said:

I'm having the same problem. I tried the procedure two times in the last ten minutes.

I'll just wait some more and then try again. It would probably be just twitch taking its time to register the update.

Tried a couple more times and now twitch is synched too. When the linking works twitch promptly updates (meaning you should not have to wait).

On 2021-07-15 at 8:23 PM, trunks013 said:

Not all tenno can afford to miss a free loki prime or a cool saw skin. Maybe you do own everything but its not the case for all tenno. 

And a free slot is a free slot ^.^ 

Yeah, new gunblade and some free slots are always welcome, true ;)
and loki coming back in some form : about damn time to rock the market :D (hope to see him in some raid action again, if it's ever going to happen)

But in like 90% of cases, which I can't possibly keep track off, because there is some streaming or whatnot going on almost every day.. you just get rewarded with some random stuff, you sometimes could farm by playing the game like 10 minutes. And many many times I'm just asking myself : why would I waste so much more time with something "game related", rather than just play the game ? You know.. why would I watch someone play a game.. while I could play it myself instead ?

Devstreams (or tennocon) are worth watching, to get a glimpse of things to come and hope everytime, that it's something archwing related :D .. but hey, my dreams will never die! At some point I'm gonna get my modular AW ^^

19 minutes ago, kulow said:

Yeah, new gunblade and some free slots are always welcome, true ;)
and loki coming back in some form : about damn time to rock the market :D (hope to see him in some raid action again, if it's ever going to happen)

But in like 90% of cases, which I can't possibly keep track off, because there is some streaming or whatnot going on almost every day.. you just get rewarded with some random stuff, you sometimes could farm by playing the game like 10 minutes. And many many times I'm just asking myself : why would I waste so much more time with something "game related", rather than just play the game ? You know.. why would I watch someone play a game.. while I could play it myself instead ?

Devstreams (or tennocon) are worth watching, to get a glimpse of things to come and hope everytime, that it's something archwing related :D .. but hey, my dreams will never die! At some point I'm gonna get my modular AW ^^

i'm gonna be really honest with you here but i actualy watch the streams while playing. Like a podcast ^.^ 

Was there some kind of streaming watch  rewards thing going on last week that I missed? I look at the news thing on the orbiter but was there something else besides those 3 gift missions? If so maybe a better was to be notified so people don't miss them if not constantly checking site?

Edit: So if I'm understanding this from reading older post and different post threads I as a newer player missed out on stuff because didn't know to be  watching  regular play streams?

On 2021-07-16 at 2:12 PM, MEGAMETALLO said:

Tried a couple more times and now twitch is synched too. When the linking works twitch promptly updates (meaning you should not have to wait).

yup, sorted now, didnt work first try, worked after a few attempts of doing the same thing, didnt help firefox came up with some error trying to link the accounts, had to use edge in the end to make it work eventually.

This was a badly distributed request. 

Not only that, but I clicked the Twitch drop when it came up.. After that I got the message that I needed to relink my account... Absolutely the first time I saw that.  Then to top that off, I then spent 1 hour+ attempting to log into Warframe and fix things. 

I have no idea how this will resolve.  I will demand my money back if I don't get it all.  I've been here all day.

Archived