Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone found a way to reacquire flawed mods?

LeakingAmps

Question

Looking to complete my mod collection, and wouldn't you know it, there's a ton of mods I'm missing (Ok not a ton, but I'm so close). All flawed mods. I have, in the past, tried farming flawed mods by helping a new player through Vor's Prize (by which I mean I brought a looting frame and just sat around looting enemies), but didn't get a single flawed mod in over 40 minutes of farming.

Has anyone had any luck with reacquiring them?

Side note: DE please make Vor's Prize replayable (and fixed so the mods drop for us) so we can do this ourselves without dragging in new players. Or give us some other way of obtaining flawed mods - Reverse transmutation, market, something.

5 answers to this question

I've been thinking about this myself, as using Flawed mods means you get similar/weaker effect for less capacity, making them useful in builds where you have limited space but want to cram in that extra strength/range or whatever, really go all in on a dump stat.

From the wiki there seems to be a good amount of selection of these mods, though most of them are outmatched by their regular counterparts in terms of modding and cost.

On 2021-07-15 at 1:25 PM, nerfinator6 said:

Unironically just play with new people who are doing vor's prize, all mod drops are flawed mods, that's how I got mine back.

I did try that, but after 40 minutes with no drops at all, we assumed it got patched out.

On 2021-07-15 at 1:21 PM, Uhkretor said:

... why?

I have a problem. (Completing my mod kit)

Archived