Anyone Else Finding Their Sister To Be Just Glitched And Immortal?

Half the time when I knock her health off, she goes down into a crouch, but no prompt appears and no mercy can be performed. I've had the sequence of mods ready all evening, I've 'beaten' her several times, and this is the third time she just got away because the game is basically just cheating on her behalf. 

Good call.

Top notch.

A wonderful gaming experience.

• Like 2

Been happening to me very often, usually the prompt appears briefly then vanishes and some times even when pressing X in the right time she just regenerates. After 3 times it happens tha Sister goes away and im forced to grind her stages more until she reappears.

One of the reasons im eager for TennoCon is, after its done Hotfixes will start coming out again. -..-

• Like 1

There was someone else talking about that issue in another thread. I thought it was multiplayer related since it sounds like it, but it happened solo and in group for this person. He/she solved it by switching frames and someone else had solved it by replacing the reuiems on the parazon. Though I think the one that replaced the mods ran into the stab problem in the final railjack step since the requiems now get consume before the lich/sis flees to RJ.

• Like 1

I'd got a worse case. My sister glitched after being stabbed. I found the correct order for the mods. Got the sister to spawn and stabbed her. She took off after the first stab even though it was the correct one. Even show up yellow on my lich screen with the other two mods grey out. This happened for three more times. So in total I stab the sister 10 times. Let's just say it took 10 minutes of fighting her during the railjack mission to finally get that health down to zero.

Al I know is I did a sister last night. Intentionally got her to rank 5 to test me Mesa PMs against her. Was not fun. Not one bit. Her magnetic abilities that took all my energy and that specter and her dog with the yellow tinkerbell electric light thing you cant do anything about, at lvl 111 took at full ramp probably a min or two to down. Nope I’ll wait till the fix that BS. 

strange, not had any problems since before the second hotfix. I do think DE should stop with this "here's an update BYEEE!" thing every time Tennocon or a holiday rolls around. yes, I get it, Tennocon is a big deal, but the game itself - and the whole reason TennoCon exists in the first place - should ALWAYS take priority IMO. 

• Like 1

I had an interesting bug with one of mine. Fought her on railjack, knocked her down, went in for the kill. 

Vanquish/convert screen came up. Chose vanquish, then the game instead of going through the cut scene instead yeeted me to the ship exit tile and into the cut scene where you get your archwing out and fly out. Then I get mission failure.

The actual hell was that? 😵😂

I know for a fact that being affected by Ensnare from a Radiation Sister will break your ability to do executions.

On Hounds, this merely causes you to default to the failsafe stab animation, however the failsafe is disabled during certain segments with Sisters, so instead you'll just lose the prompt and can't do anything until either she gets back up or (If you're doing the final stab in the showdown) you restart the mission.

Edited by Zandermanith222

I had this problem, I figured out you get one chance to press X, and you HAVE to wait until ensnare wears off. If I pressed X while ensnared, then it wouldn't work at all until the next time she was downed. I don't know if radiation is involved, but she was using radiation, so it could be.

It was easy enough after that.

Edited by Pleb-Prime

14 hours ago, Aldain said:

5 plat says the Adaptive DR is bugged in some way.

I'm pretty sure it is, somehow.  I've mostly been dealing my Sisters solo, so I don't have to listen to people whine that I'm not instantly stabbing them.  (Right, because I totally want to give her access to her Radiation proc powers as soon as possible... not.)  Anyway, I've run into a couple now where either the Sister, the robo-doggo or both will sometimes just be nearly impossible to damage.  Like, after five minutes of doing NOTHING I just start thinking the same four letter word over and over and then abort the mission, because I'm clearly going to fail it anyway and screw this noise.  Then, in the next mission, with the same weapons, against the same Sister and robo-doggo, I smack them both down in less than a minute.  *Something* weird is going on, and I do not enjoy it.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Al I know is I did a sister last night. Intentionally got her to rank 5 to test me Mesa PMs against her. Was not fun. Not one bit. Her magnetic abilities that took all my energy and that specter and her dog with the yellow tinkerbell electric light thing you cant do anything about, at lvl 111 took at full ramp probably a min or two to down. Nope I’ll wait till the fix that BS. 

Going absolutely apes#)t berserk on my Sister with pure damage buff melee Ember and a twinked out Nikana, I think it takes between 30 seconds and a minute per health bar. Sisters are several times tankier than Liches.

I've run into several odd bugs with the Sisters, but mostly a week ago, before the latest round of patches.  There was an autostabbing (I'm very sure my x key was not stuck); an apparent non-stabbing where she disappeared but it shows I tested a sequence when I got back to my Orbiter; and a case where someone else's Sister was downed 3 times (not sure if they could not or chose not to stab) but then stayed on the map immobile and invincible.  Needless to say, the target markers got really confusing after that point as one would always point to her.

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

I've run into several odd bugs with the Sisters, but mostly a week ago, before the latest round of patches.  There was an autostabbing (I'm very sure my x key was not stuck); an apparent non-stabbing where she disappeared but it shows I tested a sequence when I got back to my Orbiter; and a case where someone else's Sister was downed 3 times (not sure if they could not or chose not to stab) but then stayed on the map immobile and invincible.  Needless to say, the target markers got really confusing after that point as one would always point to her.

I've seen that several times now.  It's something about their extraction animation getting glitched, because I've seen it happen to a Sister that lost her first two health bars.  Then suddenly all three turned grey with padlocks, and she just spent the rest of the mission standing in a corner staring at a wall.  I don't think it's specifically related to the choice to stab or just beatdown until she leaves.

I've also seen Sisters teleport inside the mesh, with the waypoint sitting about two meters inside a wall.  And I've also seen a Sister turn invisible *and* invincible, and then stand in a dead-end room for the remainder of the mission.

"Thar be bugs here, captain!"

• Like 1

On 2021-07-15 at 2:41 PM, BornWithTeeth said:

Half the time when I knock her health off, she goes down into a crouch, but no prompt appears and no mercy can be performed. I've had the sequence of mods ready all evening, I've 'beaten' her several times, and this is the third time she just got away because the game is basically just cheating on her behalf. 

Good call.

Top notch.

A wonderful gaming experience.

I’ve seen Sisters bugged out in stupid ways. Kill your Sister in the Assassination Mission at Railjack? Too bad, she’s soft locked. Used the roght Requiem Mod on your Sister? Might as well make her Invincible and soft locked too.