Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a idea for the forma system

(PSN)adachi_2

Forma per configuration and not per weapon? No thank you. This sounds like using three times more forma than people already use and I lost count after 300 formas about two years ago.
Even with the current system I think there need to be more ways to earn forma.

21 minutes ago, (PSN)adachi_2 said:

So the basic idea is that when your applying forma and the choose thd focus you want,  you'll get an option to which configs this change applies to, so you get more freedom to experiment.

... Dude...

... They're Forma...

... They're not Subsumed Abilities...

... You're not applying them with Helminth...

I'd like it if Forma-ing the same slot multiple times would add rather than replace Polarities.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

... Dude...

... They're Forma...

... They're not Subsumed Abilities...

... You're not applying them with Helminth...

... yes, pretty sure everyone here knows how Forma currently work.

Doesn't mean things can't be changed, it's not impossible to take ideas from certain systems and apply them elsewhere.

(Not that I actually want to go with this one, seems not least messy when you buy more Configs after using Forma.)

I understand why OP wants this. My Volt has 8 forma and 4 configs(Nuke, ESO nuke, Speed, and Tridolon). Since the forma layout are base off the first config "nuke," The rest of configs can't have the most optimal config.

Unless DE decide to add universal forma similar to Umbra forma. The best thing players can do is to get another duplicate of WF/weapon, which is better solution than what OP propose.

Archived