Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Gifts - Some Size Information Would Be Useful

Kinderghast

I kind of realized that, but I'm slightly concerned as to how I will type out the address, lol.

I'll just ask my family later, oh well.

I'm sure a support ticket could work too in order to start talking with someone who might be able to process your address directly.

With the release time, 6-12 weeks I'm considering this a Christmas gift from DE.

And there needs to be a thread for people to post pics of them with their Warframe Swag when the time comes, especially since there is going to be a normal Merch store as well.

Edit, I call dibz

Edited by Sixty5

General edit: Didn't see a size option anywhere on the address form. Probably has something to do with not relogging after getting my Master package and the forums not registering it until just now, when I relogged. Sent in a support ticket. Just a heads up to anyone else who might be in this situation.

Alternatively, it is possible that I am blind and missed the size option entirely.

Edited by Quetzhal

i find the op a little disrespectful not everyone in america is fat and calling anyone that isnt his size a lard &#!. For one EVERY COUNTRY has fat people. Third I am 3x but its because i'm a big dude 6'5 and do heavy loading and such. If i tried a 2x it would rip if i extend my arms in certain positions.

i find the op a little disrespectful not everyone in america is fat and calling anyone that isnt his size a lard &#!. For one EVERY COUNTRY has fat people. Third I am 3x but its because i'm a big dude 6'5 and do heavy loading and such. If i tried a 2x it would rip if i extend my arms in certain positions.

Nobody is saying that you're all fat. But that doesn't change the fact that American sizes are big. Like, really big.

It would absolutely suck to order a medium "to be safe" and end up with a tent-sized american lard-&#! shirt that will never ever get worn because I want a T-Shirt not a Muumuu.

Hahahaha

I laughed way more than I should have...

I'm also from Aus. I ordered an M...Now I'm really hoping they release measurements.

I don't want this:

King-Size_Homer_(Promo_Picture)_2.jpg

Nobody is saying that you're all fat. But that doesn't change the fact that American sizes are big. Like, really big.

Um its the same size just different name so not sure what the problem is. I live in hawaii and there are Samoans and some of them can get up to 4x to 5x.

Says it all, not everyone lives in a country with small people :D

Please 3xl shirts :D

Wat. I guess thanks for saying Canada doesn't have as many obese people as the US, but we certainly are not small. Most healthy, non obese males around six feet are okay with a L or XL, exceptions being strength trainers and people over 6'4".

Wat. I guess thanks for saying Canada doesn't have as many obese people as the US, but we certainly are not small. Most healthy, non obese males around six feet are okay with a L or XL, exceptions being strength trainers and people over 6'4".

Yeah, I'm 6'8" and I'd like a XXXL just for the length. Not to mention the fact that it's probably made out of cotton and will shrink when you wash it. always take shrinkage into account for t-shirts.