Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Gifts - Some Size Information Would Be Useful

Kinderghast

My only issue is that i'm almost 2m tall with large shoulders and i don't really want to ask for a size, and end with something that barely fit on my shoulders or is too small to even reach my waist.

Hmm you sound like my uncle. I'd go for second largest at most the. As I said I'm a L and I stand 5' 8" but I'm skinny.

Sorry for double post I'm on an iPhone doing laundrey lol

Hi,

So I just received an email with a link to claim my Founders Reward - which appears to be a shirt.

What is not helpful is that there is absolutely zero size information in that email, or on the form page, or anywhere on the website.

I am in Australia, which usually means a medium shirt over here is an XXS shirt if order from America.

I am not saying you are all fat, but you have wierd sizing systems. (Don't even get me started about womens clothes and the retarded way they are sized differently in various countries)

In any case, you should really provide some sort of measurements or a proper sizing chart from the actual manufacturer.

It would absolutely suck to order a medium "to be safe" and end up with a tent-sized american lard-ass shirt that will never ever get worn because I want a T-Shirt not a Muumuu.

ALSO ARE THESE MENS OR WOMANS SIZES!!! I missed this but it was just pointed out to me by my partner

I have also raised a support request for this issue (Request #80508) as it directly relates to the founders program.

The t-shirts are unisex and this is the info I found from the shirt Manufacturer that we're using -- Alstyle - style 1301 https://www.alstyle.com/default.aspx

Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26

That is the width of the shirt body (not chest) so, double the width to get the full size around your middle to determine the size you need.  It unfortunately doesn't mention length, will try to get this info.

At first I bought the hunter's package then upgraded to master right before it ended. I did not see a t-shirt size option when I claimed my gift. I usually wear XL but I guess I'll take XXL to make sure, but then again when I tried to click on that claim your gift all I see now is "You have already confirmed your shipping information." I guess I can't change it now..or maybe I'll have to wait for Monday to ask support..:( 

A quick Google search yielded this info:

Source

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't go up to 3XL. Yeah, I'm a fat American. Fine. But even if I went down to my target weight, I'd still probably be an XL, at best. Small I ain't.

well good for you for losing weight... unless your target weight was higher O.o. What are we talking about  again?